Video upside down?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajat22

In the zone
After downloading a movie from net I found it is running Upside down.
Any way to rectify it?

Ishan

In the zone
Hey Friend! I couldnt find any way to rectify ur video but if u use Win XP then there is one way to see it properly.
1) start ur movie
2) while u are enjoying ur movie press CTRL+ALT+Down Arrow(Cursor control key)....and u'll get ur inverted movie upside down again to view properly.
3) now when u've enjoyed ur movie then again press CTRL+ALT+Up arrow...u'll have ur desktop ok
4) for more fun try the other left-right keys also.

By the way which movie was that?

mod-the-pc

Back to School Mr. Bean !
Ishan said:
Hey Friend! I couldnt find any way to rectify ur video but if u use Win XP then there is one way to see it properly.
1) start ur movie
2) while u are enjoying ur movie press CTRL+ALT+Down Arrow(Cursor control key)....and u'll get ur inverted movie upside down again to view properly.
3) now when u've enjoyed ur movie then again press CTRL+ALT+Up arrow...u'll have ur desktop ok

@Ishan, the key combination seems to be that of Intel's Graphics Application. Are you sure that it works in Win XP on any Motherboard?

Sourabh

Laptoping
Its pretty simple. It can be done from the ffdshow settings. Install klite codec pack - get if from the internet or digit/chip cds. From Configuration>ffdshow>Video Decoder configuration. Now from the Output tab in the left, you can select to flip video by checking the box. And you are done.

*img72.imageshack.us/img72/7425/ffdshow6kf.jpg

Ishan

In the zone
For Salils: for downloading movies and songs u can try sifymax.com and also search google, i'll tell u more if 'll get any.

For mod_the_pc: u can follow the steps suggested by Sourabh.

In my Pc i got these hotkeys from Graphics properties.

vandit

In the zone
that key combi. works only with intel on board graphics... and by the way, isn't downloading songs and MOVIES from the net illegal ?????:confused:

salils

Journeyman
Ishan said:
For Salils: for downloading movies and songs u can try sifymax.com and also search google, i'll tell u more if 'll get any.

For mod_the_pc: u can follow the steps suggested by Sourabh.

In my Pc i got these hotkeys from Graphics properties.

In RAAGA.com how can I download songs that are not offered to be downloaded in PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom