VIDEO TUTORIALS IN DIGIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
COMPUTER INSTALLATION TUTORIALS:
---------------------------------------------

Does anybody have or know any website which offers texual e-books on computer hardware and pictorial tutorials on installing your computer from scratch???

I mean to say almost every practical problem and tip in installing any card....... any component???

If yes please let me know!

And if there isn't anything competent then PLEASE PLEASE "DIGIT" this is the last thing that I would like your team to do (Well there is a big list to come!).

Infact let me suggest something. Now since you have a DVD..... you could put in a video tutorial on installing the whole computer(the software parts). So beginners could get through.....

I hope you consider my suggestion!

OP
A

Aseem Nasnodkar

In the zone
COMPUTER INSTALLATION TUTORIALS:
---------------------------------------------

Does anybody have or know any website which offers texual e-books on computer hardware and pictorial tutorials on installing your computer from scratch???

I mean to say almost every practical problem and tip in installing any card....... any component???

If yes please let me know!

And if there isn't anything competent then PLEASE PLEASE "DIGIT" this is the last thing that I would like your team to do (Well there is a big list to come!).

Infact let me suggest something. Now since you have a DVD..... you could put in a video tutorial on installing the whole computer(the software parts). So beginners could get through.....

I hope you consider my suggestion!

I MEANT HARDWARE PARTS. SORRY 4 THE MISTAKE!

Infact let me suggest something. Now since you have a DVD..... you could put in a video tutorial on installing the whole computer(the hardware parts). So beginners could get through.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom