video player for z550i

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

Sorry, Z550i is not a smartphone, hence you cannot download any video player for your cell phone. You have to be content with the built-in player. SmartMovie is a Symbian application designed for smartphones with Symbian OS. Z550i does not have any OS. :-(

OP
P

pavanntcs

Broken In
help urgent

i am not able to download/install softwares from wap.getjar.com/quick download , i tried to download 3/4 dictionaries,GPS softwares from the site, it said access denied .when i copied to memory card from pc and tried to install, it said install failed.what should i do.

i have downloaded some dictionary from "mobile mastee" site, zip file.i have uncompressed it and copied it back to card.i did not find any dictionary opener page except class files. any help.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
krazyfrog said:
Sorry, Z550i is not a smartphone, hence you cannot download any video player for your cell phone. You have to be content with the built-in player. SmartMovie is a Symbian application designed for smartphones with Symbian OS. Z550i does not have any OS.
the dictionary also is a symbian app so u cant install it .... read ur thread the answer to ur question has been posted already

OP
P

pavanntcs

Broken In
i found some jar files for the dictionary software in "getjar" site. i have written about them not general dictionary software. i was told that we can only install jar or jad files which i found in forth mentioned site.

can u clarify me in this aspect.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
download the .jar file and transfer to your cellphone. it will be installed. .jad are kind of header files used when you download off wap/gprs.

OP
P

pavanntcs

Broken In
i have tried only with jar files, i.e. i have downloaded the jar files and transferred them to mobile which said cannot install. i even tried via wap, it said access denied.
:confused: :confused: :confused:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
when transfering via computer where did u transfer them? copy them to the others folder from ur computer and goto others folder in file manager in phone after disconnecting from the computer and press the install button.

OP
P

pavanntcs

Broken In
yes . i have done as u mentioned.is there any error in doing this way.i have done the same way and copied them to memory stick,others folder ,pressed the install button, it said install failed.:confused: :confused: :confused:

Ishan

In the zone
yes i use the smd.jar dict...from getjar.com in my z550i .i ts working fine for me. ur file would be corrupt.

OP
P

pavanntcs

Broken In
hi,
i hope this is the problem.because i have installed reporo.jar, imageviewer from the same site, it worked. i will check downloading again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom