Video on Demand

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajzoo1

Broken In
Dear Friendz

I want to start video on demand service on my cable network.
Please suggest me the required H/W & S/W to run such service.

rajzoo1
Thanks in advance

valtea

In the zone
contact trinitysoftwares.com ask for their video playstation software.
For the hardware i think any machine that is not manufactured 2 years back will do the job for you.
Personally i recomend P4 with HT (although i'm a AMD lover this time i recomend intel coz they said AMD have a heating effect although i didnt face any such problem)
256 DDR400 RAM and a SATA hard disk (the size depends on the numbers of songs you want to keep). If possible get 2 HDD , 1 for windows and 1 purely for the videos. you will also need a graphics card with video out pin. I am using Geforce 4.
Please ask again if you need anymore help

mamba

In the zone
valtea said:
(although i'm a AMD lover this time i recomend intel coz they said AMD have a heating effect although i didnt face any such problem)

dude that was a long time ago . no problems now with AMD . infact its prescott( P 4 ) thats facing the over-heating issues nowdays

valtea

In the zone
thanks for that mamba.

:)
i never had problems too. but i dont know why ppl are still associating heat with AMD.
i think pentiums are highly prices. for a pentiu, preoceesor costing 6000 i think we are paying 4000 for the processor and 2000 for company advertisement. Something like COKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom