video in J300i problem.plz help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terahertz

Broken In
Hi friends,
i have some problems with my new J300i. I heard that the J300i can play videos as well but when i downloaded the videos from my computer it doesnt!!!!!my videos were in mpeg format. And the player which comes with the J300i plays only .3gp files(i think).
What should i do so that i can play movie clips in j300i.
Thnx in advance........

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
so it means simply u have to convert the videos to 3gp format...
u'll find plenty of softwares on net for doing this..

but the one i use...which is freeware too...is..
*www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

check it out...nice software!!

OP
T

Terahertz

Broken In
1.Does the J300i has expandable memory. It has only 12 MB memory which is not at all sufficient.

2.I have downloaded some Mp3 songs into the j300i and everything went perfect. But the volume is too low. What should i do to increase the volume of the songs.

plz help me

Thnx in advance
Bye

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
volume is controlled by centre tab (turning it towards right)...it shud sound decent...it does not have expansion slot

cheers

OP
T

Terahertz

Broken In
hello,
i have tried increasing the volume but it doesnt sound great. i still want to increase the sound. what should i do? may by doing something to the mp3 files itself. advise me

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
well it does play sound in decent volume u shudnt be complaining of...so there must be some problem wit urs...either d mp3 file..or fone settings....u can install try "mp3 to ringtone" s/w...may help....it reduces bitrate though to make a smaler file for such phones....n there r tons og other softies...just google for em

cheers

vamsee

Broken In
hi,
I too use j300i. Great isnt it? Do u know there is an equaliser with good prests and custom also. Use this and adjust the trebel to max u get good clarity. Another way by increasing volume is to download mp3 to pc and use good softwares to amplify the mp3s. The software i use is cool edit and its really cool and easy *downloads.5star-network.com/Music/ce2kmain.exe
bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom