video editing blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hansraj

In the zone
Iam looking for editing *mpeg or *avi file clipping in which only selected parts of the frames need to be changed.... to be precise i want to remove any kind of background and want only centere area with the selected frames of my choice ....please suggest any good software which gives me this option.... so far i donwloaded lot many softwares like Zwei-Stein, video edit magic 4, blaze media pro and a few more but couldnt get the feature to get the result...... if u are aware of any good tool then please suggest....... my important project is hangin.............

vijaythefool

In the zone
Just replace the required frame using a bmp or any other image format
and use adobe premier to do any sought of video editing .
its the best ever made

OP
hansraj

hansraj

In the zone
vijaythefool said:
Just replace the required frame using a bmp or any other image format
and use adobe premier to do any sought of video editing .
its the best ever made

how can i replace alll the frames with the bmp files..... can u tell in a bit detail

vijaythefool

In the zone
pm me . also make it very clear what u need to replace in the video

if its just a frame it can be patiently modified using adobe photoshop
and later imported to premier........

OP
hansraj

hansraj

In the zone
thanx buddy

hey vijay ........... thanx a lot buddy........ u r idea of transferring the layers from photoshop to premiere has solved my problem and both of them togetheer are a wonder wonder wonderful combination for any kind of video editing...........
thanx once again

G

gxsaurav

Use premiere to open a file, then cut the seconds that U want to change the background of, then export it as a filmstrip & open in photoshop, now color or change the background of each frame as a U do with a normal raster image, aftre all is done save it back as filmstrip & import in premiere, then ad & merge the tracks

valtea

In the zone
does this mean that we have to change each and every fram of the video . (this will mean for 1 sec of video we will need to edit 25 images??)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom