Video Capturing App

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
Guyz suggest me a good video capturing software as i have no clue about any of them ........ thanx

indian_samosa

No longer here..
Try Virtual VCR.
Google it and download.
I can capture high resolution 720X576 using my mercury tv tuner and that too in lossless format.

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
You can try Ulead DVD Movie Factory 5. It's one of the best softwares for video
capturing & CD/DVD burning. Get it from here :
*www.ulead.com/dmf/runme.htm

dabster

In the zone
I am able to use Windows moviemaker....Which encodes my file in propritery format which i dunt like....
Big fan of using virtualdub but direct capturing thru virtualdub is worst for me...It gives some hazy unnecessary patches in the video captured...

The bundled software which came with my pinnacle card only allows to use MPEG 1 and MPEG 2 only if you buy a key for it.....Crap...

Does any of the 3rd party software allows to capture the video in MPEG 4 on the fly...
CPU is P-4 2.4 GHz So i dun consider to be slow for encoding movies on the fly...

digiFriend

In the zone
if your are capturing from digital video camera which your os recognize then, no need for any special software to caputure it to hard disk. just follows the wizard and capture in avi format on harddisk. once its on hard disk then convert it into your require format.(this will ensure there are no framerate drop, and require quality of video is maintain.)
if you want,then use easy video editing software:
ulead videostudio,
pinnacle studio plus,
cyberlink powerdirector etc

professional:
adobe premiere
pinnacle avid liquid
canopus edius.

Plague

Right off the assembly line
i can suggest to you this one-Screen VidShot and VidShot Capturer (it`s a free trial version, but unfortunately without sound :(( ), so it`s up to you-you can see both of them (use google). the first one records video and audio automatically, there isn`t any skip frames during conversion, you can control the process, and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom