Status
Not open for further replies.

sujeet2555

In the zone
i have window-xp pro.whwnever i start my pc my system fan vibrates violently.as i open my account and comes to my desktop.the vibration slowly slowly reduces and goes normal.why is it happening,is there any solution?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
What is your system configuration? P4 prescott series PC's have this kind of problem. My configuration is P4 520 with 915GAV Mobo . I have the same problem.

OP
sujeet2555

sujeet2555

In the zone
i have p4 ,845gl with mx card .it was fine until my cmos battery starts showing the signs of .however.the battery is still running.

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
its normal..nothing to worry abt...
at the start the fan is rotating at max speed,and later on after detecting the CPU temp it slows down...it happens to me sometimes too...

OP
sujeet2555

sujeet2555

In the zone
grinning_devil said:
its normal..nothing to worry abt...
at the start the fan is rotating at max speed,and later on after detecting the CPU temp it slows down...it happens to me sometimes too...

but it was running good with no vibration when i installed the system fam (not cpu fan).

Vyasram

The pWnster
is it making that screeching noise ,
if so look for tangled wires or have it serviced

If ur experienced in hardware, check out what's making the noise by running the pc with the cab open

OP
sujeet2555

sujeet2555

In the zone
Vyasram said:
is it making that screeching noise ,
if so look for tangled wires or have it serviced

If ur experienced in hardware, check out what's making the noise by running the pc with the cab open

if it was any hardware problem,then why it is normal when i open any account.one more thing,i noticed that
*vibrating fan-less air
*normal fan-more air as compared

devarajan

Journeyman
Dude When u boot a pc initilally it loads all the file and it result in giving a heavy load to the processor and when finish's loading the load come down.so the fan work's according to it and make a cool the processor.so no way to worry....Normally these happen's when u play game.Even i have faced these problem......And one more thing some time ur surrounding temp also play's a important role........

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
I also ahev problem with one of the fan...when i start playing games its start very fats and vibrates(i guess) and makes noise, when i open the cabinet its stops....any solution???

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Hello guys (and girls) i need solution to my problem and asking in this thread as it dealing with fan.....i dunno which fabn is giving noise......so please do help me out :roll:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
i had the same prob with my fan (smps one). I opened my cabby, cleaned the fan and voila it was running as a new one.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
chirag said:
i had the same prob with my fan (smps one). I opened my cabby, cleaned the fan and voila it was running as a new one.

In case of Mobos like A8N-E and Cool&Quiet is enabled., the fans,not only CPU, Chipset and even one Chasis fan (if it is connected to the proper slot), runs at maximum speed only during boot up and then slows down based on the temperature. Ony when resource hungry applications are run and the system heats up, the fans speed up.

But of course, this is not for Intel.

V.Prem Kumar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom