• <4

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shrink2One

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]Hey,[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]You may have a lot of favorite links on the web, and you can save these with your browser too. But what if you need to access from another system like cafe or somewhere other than your PC. You can not remember all of these links. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]By using *Shrink2One.com/ you can have all your favorite link on tips. Actually Shrink2One converts multiple links into One small link, which will be having all you links at any time anywhere. e.g.[/FONT]
*www.shrink2one.com/images/shrink2oneEx.jpeg

Shrink2One converts multiple links into one small (shrinked) link which you can use to share on several Instant messengers like yahoo,gTalk, jabber AIM etc, Twitter, email or even on a mobile phone SMS. Just input a bunch of links (URLs) in the box at Home page and click on 'Shrink Now' to get your small Shrink2One Url! There are some forums, blogs available but they all have certain restrictions like number of URLs or number of characters etc. So you can use one 'Shrnik2One URL' for as many number of URLs as you want. 'Shrink2One URL' is small and hence takes lesser space and looks smarter.
When you enter the 'Shrink2One URL' into web browser, you will see all the URLs that you have put while creating this 'Shrink2One URL', along with their live thumbnails. You can click on the desired URL or its Thumbnail image to navigate to target page.

While creating the 'Shrink2One URL', you are asked to enter two optional features:
  • Title
  • Password
If you have input the Title, then it will be shown with your 'Shrink2One URL'. This is useful to give a related Title to your shrinked URLs.
If you have entered Password while creating the 'Shrink2One URL', Then after entering the 'Shrink2One URL' into web browser you will be asked to enter the password to view the stored URLs. This is very useful while making your private URL's. So no one can see your shrinked2One URLs without knowing the password.

*www.shrink2one.com/images/Logo.jpeg

[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]-- [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]AKS.
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]www.Shrink2One.com[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,sans-serif]www.aksClassifieds.com[/FONT][FONT=verdana,sans-serif]
[/FONT]

din

Tribal Boy
When I tried, I get this message

*img87.imageshack.us/img87/4401/shrinkscreenshotqk1.th.png

If you can't see above image, click this link

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
there are a LOT of services like this already.. stop spamming in technology news section *reported*

sites like linkbun.ch snipr.com etc etc all do that

and to access our favourite links anywhere there are a TON of online bookmarking sites.. google bookmarks, delicious etc etc

_

Last edited:
OP
S

Shrink2One

Please try again. Its working fine now. I will check this error tonight.

Thanks for your feedback bro.

Regards,
AKS.
:: Shrink2One :: Convert multiple link into one small link!

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Your link were of length = 21, which has been shrinked to length = 25.
It has 1 Url(s).
Your shrinked link to access these Long urls is:
I had entered *www.google.com :D
btw you should check that the user has entered more than 1 url

ray|raven

Think Zen.
^*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

Yeah, and you should also check the length, before trying to *ahem* compress it :p

OP
S

Shrink2One

^*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

Yeah, and you should also check the length, before trying to *ahem* compress it :p

Yup,
Thanks Rohan, rayraven
Will definitely fix it tonight.

Regards,
AKS.

Last edited by a moderator:

ray|raven

Think Zen.
^Glad you took it positively :)

Btw, try to get a better design. The Google font idea is sooo old , if you ask me.

shri

Always Fresh!
I think there's a bug .
Check out *shrink2one.com/8b which I created. But the first and the last links don't work because it converted the capital letters into small letters. Actual addresses are *instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/courses/ee476/FinalProjects/s2006/cjr37/Website/index.htm and *memweb.newsguy.com/~rhuang/RFID/rfid.html

din

Tribal Boy
@Shrink2One

In linux server the files / folders are case sensitive. And majority of servers are linux, so change it such that the link does not get converted to lower / upper case.

OP
S

Shrink2One

I think there's a bug .
Check out *shrink2one.com/8b which I created. But the first and the last links don't work because it converted the capital letters into small letters. Actual addresses are *instruct1.cit.cornell.edu/courses/ee476/FinalProjects/s2006/cjr37/Website/index.htm and *memweb.newsguy.com/~rhuang/RFID/rfid.html

Thanks Shri to make it noticed, Will fix it ASAP.

Thanks Din, for the info :).

Regards,
AKS.

OP
S

Shrink2One

@Shri ,

Bug has been fixed, now you can use Case sensitive URL(s).

Regards,
AKS.
:: Shrink2One :: Convert multiple link into one small link![/quote]

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
why you need to be a Copy cat, IMO design a simple clutter free interface. Copying Google's font is very bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom