Very Rude Behaviour: BSNL CC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anindya

In the zone
Guys this is as bad as it can get. I had taken a sim from bsnl on 29/11/07. While giving the sim card the person told me that it will take 28-72hrs to activate the sim. Today is 8/12/07. So i went to exchange today to enquire about it. And this is what followed:

Me "Uncle can u plz tell how many days more will it take to activate the sim?"

CC "When did u take the sim?"

Me "On last week thrusday"

CC "Tell me the date"

Me "29/11"

CC "It will take more 1 month"

Me "what? but i was told that it will be activated within 48-72 hrs?"

CC "Who is the owner of the sim?"

Me "My dad"

CC "Tell him to come"

Me "I came instead of him"

CC "THATS THE PROBLEM WHY DID U COME, BRING UR DAD"

Me "but the person clearly told me that the sim will be activated within 48-72 hrs"

CC "U R LYING NO ONE TOLD U THAT, IT WILL TAKE ATLEAST 20 DAYS MORE BRING UR DAD"

Me "WHY R U SHOUTING I WAS TOLD THAT IT WILL BE ACTIVATED WITHIN THAT TIME. DONT SHOUT"

CC " NO ONE TOLD U THAT"

Now tell me guys where`s my fault? If i dont have any fault then what can be dont about it. I am absolutely shattered by the way he spoke to me. He is an elderly man of more than 50yrs. I really felt like shouting there with him but controlled myself and thought that i will ask here.

nvidia

-----ATi-----
Yes.. Do what iMav said...

Just dont buy Spice after that*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/102.gif

OP
Anindya

Anindya

In the zone
Actually i took the sim just to surf the net with very low pricing. I took the sim under Manik Jod offer in which they say that if u have a landline then u get a sim free of cost and no monthly rental too. U pay only on usage.

what do u expect from bsnl then??
Mtnl CC here is also very poor.
so better keep away from the CC or buy an airtel or vodafone sim.
vodafone CC is excellent.
i got vodafone sim only n i am totally satisfied with it.

OP
Anindya

Anindya

In the zone
I sent this mail to the GM lets see what he does.

Sir,
I am Anindya Sadhu residing at *******. I had taken a sim under the Manik Jod scheme on 29/11/07. The landline is in my dad`s name Mr. *****. The sim is still not activated. Today i.e on 8/12/07 i went to the cossipore exchange to enquire about it. The way one of the senior staff behaved with me that as if i am on mercy from him. Plz allow me to qoute the conversation between me and him.

CC "Tell me the date"

Me "29/11"

Me "My dad"

CC "Tell him to come"

Me "but the person clearly told me that the sim will be activated within 48-72 hrs"

CC "U R LYING NO ONE TOLD U THAT, IT WILL TAKE ATLEAST 20 DAYS MORE BRING UR DAD"

Me "WHY R U SHOUTING I WAS TOLD THAT IT WILL BE ACTIVATED WITHIN THAT TIME. DONT SHOUT"

CC " NO ONE TOLD U THAT"

I am really shattered by this kind of attitude towards the customers. I think you are not aware of this kind of things which often happen at the ground level. I tried to call at the SSA level to Mr. R. Bhattacharjee, DO(CA) on 2230-4444 but the number was constantly busy. I tried to call u at around 1.30pm but no one recieved the call at both the numbers i.e 2234-3993, 2225-3993. The entire incident happened at around 1.00pm. Thus i am sending this mail hoping that some action will be taken against this behaviour. If its required i am come and meet you and explain the things verbally.

Thanking You,

Your`s sincerely,
Anindya Sadhu,

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Anindya said:
I sent this mail to the GM lets see what he does.

Sir,
I am Anindya Sadhu residing at *******. I had taken a sim under the Manik Jod scheme on 29/11/07. The landline is in my dad`s name Mr. *****. The sim is still not activated. Today i.e on 8/12/07 i went to the cossipore exchange to enquire about it. The way one of the senior staff behaved with me that as if i am on mercy from him. Plz allow me to qoute the conversation between me and him.

CC "Tell me the date"

Me "29/11"

Me "My dad"

CC "Tell him to come"

CC " NO ONE TOLD U THAT"

I am really shattered by this kind of attitude towards the customers. I think you are not aware of this kind of things which often happen at the ground level. I tried to call at the SSA level to Mr. R. Bhattacharjee, DO(CA) on 2230-4444 but the number was constantly busy. I tried to call u at around 1.30pm but no one recieved the call at both the numbers i.e 2234-3993, 2225-3993. The entire incident happened at around 1.00pm. Thus i am sending this mail hoping that some action will be taken against this behaviour. If its required i am come and meet you and explain the things verbally.

Thanking You,

Your`s sincerely,
Anindya Sadhu,
nothings gonna happen, take my word for it.
GM is yet another callous authority:D

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^yea nothhing ever happens.

This kind of things are part and parcel of life in govt. departments,don't at all feel bad.He must have had a bitter fight with wife that day or maybe BSNL is yet to pay him last 3 months salary(it does happen).

@abtom:MTNL cc is not that bad yaar.Of course they have no idea about anything but they always talk nicely to me.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Yea, MTNL CC may not have any idea about the service. But atleast they are kind in their words.
I was once having a problem with my connection, the lady at the other end says that Triband doesn't work on a Mac or Linux because Triband works only on "Internet ka browser Explorer" :D

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Even i was tampered with badly by the BSNL employees and CC when i tried to get my BB connection fixed and my connection is still broke.I think the more these government guys try to treat us bad the more the public gets away from their services and the less govt earns profit.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@Anindya

Why the hell u guy always go to BSNL for talking :p why not asking the same question to the same place in written :p

Ask the same question in writen and refuse to take any reply verbelly :p then watch how they wet their pants :lol:

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Yea, use your RTI :p

Always take everything in writing. Make it a habit to take acknowledgements.... always helps.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Choto Cheeta said:
@Anindya

Why the hell u guy always go to BSNL for talking :p why not asking the same question to the same place in written :p

Ask the same question in writen and refuse to take any reply verbelly :p then watch how they wet their pants :lol:
yeah written complaint works, but the time factor still exists.

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
No one bothers complains guyz

I would've slapped that person on his face the instant

File a complain in "Consumer state redressal forum"

Make a good story by yourself that u were in emergency
They promised & let them face consequences

Rest assured u'll get atleast 5 times the money u gave

The_Devil_Himself said:
^^yea nothhing ever happens.

This kind of things are part and parcel of life in govt. departments,don't at all feel bad.He must have had a bitter fight with wife that day or maybe BSNL is yet to pay him last 3 months salary(it does happen).

@abtom:MTNL cc is not that bad yaar.Of course they have no idea about anything but they always talk nicely to me.
they talk nicely but the prob is ,they DONT i really mean dont know anything.
remember when there was a 2mbps UL plan typo on the tarriff page??
when i called up the CC and enquired abt the plan those ^%&^&$^*s said abhi plan activate nahi hua hai ek week baad hoga.
where is that 1 week now??
saale namune

vaithy

In the zone
Dear Aninthya,

I am very sorry about the plight of your for activationing the Sim card that you purchased..
Actually Sim Card will be activated within 72 hours after necessary verification received
from the verification Agency..If the verification failed for any reasons, such as addressee not
residing in the given area, or addresses incomplete, or any reason , the subscriber will be notified
through the contact numbers or through posts (methods varied in each circle) n your case it should
be actvated by that time.. and you must have received communication about the reason of non
activation..It is easy Ito find out in any CSC ( Customer Service Centre) Mobile services..everything is automated
and the status known just a clance in the terminal after inputing your accounts number.. Kindly go to
your GM (Mobile services)..Since BSNL is running by the people's money for their benefit, your complaint will be
helpful to other BSNL staff to show courtesy to public...

Thanking you,
Vaithy

NucleusKore

TheSaint
You called him Uncle!!!!!!!!
Maybe you should have called him Sir. These people EXPECT that Sir Sir Sir Sir Sir Sir Sir Sir Sir Sir Sir Sir Sir Sir Sir Sir Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom