Vaio Zoom Concept - 1 Word: SsEeXxYy

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
*gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/09/vaio_zoom.jpg
*gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/09/vaio_zoom2.jpg

This Vaio Zoom laptop concept is one of the coolest we've seen. Featuring a holographic glass screen that goes transparent and a keyboard that turns opaque when turned off, it's slick and beautiful. And sure, a touch keyboard like this would be extremely annoying without haptic feedback and screens like that don't really exist yet, but it's an interesting look at what we'll be playing with a few years down the line. Despite the fact that this isn't an official Sony concept, we still think they should work at making it a reality.

Source

goobimama

 Macboy
That's a smoker! Would love to lay my hands on one of those... I just hope MS improves upon Vista and gives something decent to run on that.. (2012 perhaps?)

Kinda like that "futuristic iMac" concept that was going around a few years ago:
*techepics.com/files/futuristic_imac.jpg

iamtheone

Journeyman
man.....i'll sell my house for one of those if i have to..........but i dont think that'll happen coz its not gonna become a reality like most of the concepts...:(

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
what do u mean its not gonna become reality dude are u cracked or something. everything is possible. people must have thought before that computer wudnt even exist

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
@iamthe1: i doubt that .... its gonna be a reality .... there has to be some innovation may not be soon but yeah the way we are heading in tech development as far as displays are concerned it think this is gonna be next ... we've seen hp's concept then MS coming with surface and also with dual side touch screen so .... im optimistic of seeing this in the market .... :)

tuxfan

Technomancer
My VAIO is 1 yr old. 2 yrs more before warranty expires and 1 more year without warranty. So I would be buying a new one in 3 yrs from now. This thing should be available at that time :))

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
We already have the folding screens and the laser keyboards. It wont be long before this does become a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom