UT 2007:The most awaited game

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
Unreal Tournament 2007 promises a return to the "feel" of the original Unreal Tournament. While UT2004's double-jumping and dodge-jumping will remain, Epic aims to make the game more fast-paced and less "floaty". Epic stresses that the aim with UT2007 is to create a whole new - and better - game, rather than merely a prettier UT2004. In addition to this, old favorites from the original UT such as jump boots and the ability to feign death will return in UT2007.

*www.beyondunreal.com/main/ut2007/about.php
*www.gamespot.com/pc/action/unrealtournament2007/preview_6123872.html

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
yes, me too waitin 4 this game eagerly but its minimum sys req. is way too high... therefore wud play this game only when I hv bought a new machine sumtimes in early 2007.

Unreal 3 Engine is R-E-A-L-L-Y TERRIFIC !!! My second best immidiately after CryEngine 2.0.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
UT is great and after the huge dissapointment that quake 4 was everyone is awaiting it. can some one please post its system requirements here

\/endett/\

Broken In
Good, UT is the best...i just love the pace and simplicity of the game. UT 2k4 was a total disaster...
The vid of UT 2k7 wasnt much impressive, looked quite like 2k4(the weapons and player model)...i hope the gameplay isnt that way.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Link: *www.gumpcom.com/modules.php?name=News&file=print&sid=79

UT 2007 SYSTEM SPECS
Date: Friday, November 04 @ 23:37:30 GMT
Topic: Game News

It is being reported by BeyondUnreal that a German magazine by the name of PC Games Hardware has published some required PC specs for UT2007. These specifications can be seen below.
Minimum: 2.8GHz, 512mb Ram,Geforce6
For high details: 3-4GHz, 1Gb Ram, Nvidia 6800GT/ultra or 7800GT/GTX SLI
Dual-core Processor use: Multi-Threading is supported and should provide much better performance.
64 Bit version available with better textures
Renderers: Shader-3.0, Fallback-Mode for Shader 2.0 maybe a dx8 renderer.
HDR: yes
Physics: Novodex-Physik-Engine.
Ageias PhysX Processor supported.

Aspects Showcased on Tech Demo of Unreal Engine 3-- The SonyCon Demos on PS3 DevKit

1) Dynamic VHDR (very High Dynamic Range) lighting.

2) Per-Pixel Lighting + Per-pixel Shadowing

3) True 64 Bit Color Pipelining.

4) Textures and Shadows 250 times more complex than previous generation games.

5) Real time PhysFX !!!

T

thunderbird.117

Be happy to install STARFORCE too :). I am not going to buy this game. After i faced lot of problem with Splinter cell : Chaos theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom