Using multiple monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjagathe

Broken In
I was using My TV as my secondary monitor.Suddenly, I am not able to use TV as my secondary,since the Settings tab in Display properties screen do not show two monitors.It is showing properties of only one monitor (Plug and play) .How I can I restore the Display properties screen as it was before?I am using nvidia 128 Mb graphics card-P4-2.8 Ghz-512 mb ram-winxp pro.

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
The problem is that the video socket does a check at the time of power on and if no connection is found disables the second TV option. To solve this connect your TV to the video socket and switch it on in video in mode before you switch on the Computer. Your problem will be solved

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
pradeep_chauhan said:
The problem is that the video socket does a check at the time of power on and if no connection is found disables the second TV option. To solve this connect your TV to the video socket and switch it on in video in mode before you switch on the Computer. Your problem will be solved
No it wont solve the problem as I experienced the same problem earlier also!!!

start up in Safe mode and install the drivers again and then restart using your Monitor !!!

rachitboom2

Ambassador of Buzz
pradeep_chauhan said:
Come on try it out this is a regular thing we face daily in our presentation room Try it. No need to reinstall any driver or thing .

Thanks dude,
I will try it out whenever it happens !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom