using Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Can anyone enlighten me on using Ghost. I have heard that one can use this to create images of our Hard Drive and use it in case of emergency. Please tell me how to use it

patelviren

Broken In
hey do following

boot pc from bootable 98 cd
now run ghost.exe

next

select option as per ur need that is
Drive to img
partition to img
partition to partition
img to partition

but take care in selection wrong selection may cleanup ur partition or may copy ur one partition data to another

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
I have been using Ghost, Its good, when the system slowdown I just restore c: from back up. Reformat in just 5min.

with my new system .. The Ghost 8.0 wasnt working, So, I tried Acronis True Image 9.0 - this works even better.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Please everybody use NORTON GHOST 2003, it has always been the best version of ghost till now. Also the previous versions didn't support NTFS partitions. This version is truly amazing. its worth every penny.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
techtronic said:
Please everybody use NORTON GHOST 2003, it has always been the best version of ghost till now. Also the previous versions didn't support NTFS partitions. This version is truly amazing. its worth every penny.

Is it possible to use Norton Ghost 2003 with Win XP in NTFS? I have the SW but never used it. Also if the OS crashes, is it possible to restore it with the image in a previously made Ghost image CD? I am having original XP CD. Also is it necessary to activate XP again after restoring using Ghost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom