use internet on computer thru LG C2500?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
plz nebdy tell me how i can connect to internet thru gprs on airtel sim on my LG C2500 mobile. i have received a data cable with it to connect to computer.

But i m not able to use internet thru it on the computer
So plz prrovide me the steps or procedure to do so..

plz any body tell or give me link from where i can get this info

amit_at_stg

Broken In
i have downloaded com port software from lg site, now when i connect to usb port and choose comport on phone, a new com port get added to my C2500, what to do next, how to make a dialer ?

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
amit_at_stg said:
i have downloaded com port software from lg site, now when i connect to usb port and choose comport on phone, a new com port get added to my C2500, what to do next, how to make a dialer ?

yes make a dialer from network connections in control panel

i made and tried but didnt get any success in connecting..

So anybody tell us

com and modem drivers are installed

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
thanx everybody whomsoever has replied

i have resolved the problem of using internet on c2500

thanx to aby and his site pcsoft very very much

sambitb2002

Right off the assembly line
please send me the driver of lg c2500 or the driver of lg g1800

Last edited:

DEEDEVENDER

Mangal Pandey said:
send personal message to me. ill work it out 4 u mate.
i required help to find lgc2500 comport drivers and usb drivers of it to connect internet through my mobile to my pc

Mangal Pandey said:
send personal message to me. ill work it out 4 u mate.
my email address is vsravank@yahoo.com

send help for lgc2500 comport drivers

Last edited:

DEEDEVENDER

Mangal Pandey said:
LG G 1800 & C 2500 have the same drivers. if u want i can help u out PM me

i need help to connect internet tru lg c2500 mobile to pc what are steps i have to follow and what drivers i have to install and were can i get them

plz........ reply to this quote by emai id:vsravank@yahoo.com

please send me the driver of lg c2500 or the driver of lg g1800

Last edited:

pandu_therock

please send com port software or tell how to download it from lg site,please reply to this or pandu_therock@yahoo.com . please send .

please help , send comport drive of lg c2500 and procedure to use internet thru lg c2500 thanks

Last edited:

pnag4u

I have LG C2500 modem driver and I am connecting net through that. If any one want that mail your request on 400408@gmail.com with subject: Driver required Note:- Give subject of mail as above mentioned only unless you will not get answer. I can sale lG Drivers and also instructions to connect internet for 15$ only.

I have LG C2500 modem driver and I am connecting net through that. If any one want that mail your request on 400408@gmail.com with subject: Driver required Note:- Give subject of mail as above mentioned only unless you will not get answer. I can sale lG Drivers and also instructions to connect internet for 15$ only.

[I have LG C2500 modem driver and I am connecting net through that. If any one want that mail your request on 400408@gmail.com with subject: Driver required Note:- Give subject of mail as above mentioned only unless you will not get answer. I can sale lG Drivers and also instructions to connect internet for 15$ only.

Last edited:

aziz_pharmac

please help me to connect LG C2500 to PC through GPRS. What is the way and how to get the comport driver soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom