USB slot and Comp restart

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazybutt

Broken In
halo
I am havin a problem yet again.
I connected my mobile to my comp via d USB way...and when im done transferring stuff, I remove the mob (by doing dat "safely remove hardware" thing)...and d comp restarts...

dis is quite trublin...plz help!!

PS: i noticed smthng...wen connected to d comp, mobile is chargin itself!!
also, my comp has had issues wid d UPS...is dis because of power surges of some sort?? i hav really no idea..

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i'm hafing exatly the same problem wid my w700i. i tried various drivers for usb, meddled wid the power management features but to no avail. i noticed that this doesn't happen wid other usb devices but only wid the phone coz this doesn't connect via an emulated port but a dedicated bus.

i've tried googling for this error but cudn't yet solve this problem!

moshel

Padawan
i own w550i and it does charge itself when connected via USB...which is good in a way.

as for ur problem try unistalling and reinstalling the drivers if not u can take a chance at reinstalling windows(i knw its a bizzare idea, but it might just work). i havent faced this problem. but im facing a prob that my phone gets connected but i dont see the removable disk icon in my computer????

@infra_red_dude can u give a review of ur phone. my frnd wants to buy that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom