USB pen drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

digit2007

Right off the assembly line
hi!
I have transcend jet flash150 pen drive and i used win xp (pro sp2). My problem is that drive is not detect my system but another system detect that. I dont know what is the couse of problem, is it virus problem?

pls. help me!:confused:

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
not virus problem. Did you go to device manager and try scan for hardware changes? Also try plugging in the usb drive to another port but i guess you must have tried that already. Do you have the latest drivers for your usb ports? I had a problem once and a driver update sorted it out.

kapsicum

spice it up
iin win xp usb devices r automatically detected...while u need to install drivers for the same in win98..
if u r using Winxp n u hv this problem...then u must first check your usb port with some other USB devices...like a usb mp3 player or printer or usb mouse...if these devices too doesnt work then u must check ur USB port for any dust(this is most likely) and clean the port.

ECE0105

In the zone
Uninstall the USB Root hub and do a scan for hardware or restart the computer and it would get installed.

Then try the Flash drive and it shud work fine... Otherwise, the USB ports have gone kaput!!! and u can get a PCI card that has USB ports. That'll fix it...

kushals

Broken In
the problem might be Of the hub in which u r putting it into.Chang the port u r inserting in.if this doestn't solve ur prob then Check in the device manager For unknown device or some kind of yellow thing...written as unknown device.

next u can aslo do is discoonect the power supply from ur CPu,this is because due to static current may have set around ur ports.

the last thing u can do is try some other USB components

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom