US full of Internet addicts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
The United States could be rife with Internet addicts as clinically ill as alcoholics, an unprecedented study released suggested...

...the typical Internet addict was a single, college-educated, white male in his 30s, who spends approximately 30 hours a week on non-essential computer use.

*snipurl.com/zipb

so how much time do u spend on the net every week ? if its more than 30, well u could be addicted acc to this study.

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
(6 hrs a day X 5 working days) + (10 hrs a day X 2 weekends) = 30 + 20 = 50

OMG I am addicted :(

Seriously, I am..... I need to do something. :(

king007

In the zone
o man seriously, i am also a addict, I dont like to be called an addict... :D

Last edited:

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
week days 3 hr/ day and weekend 12 hr/day = 39hrs OMG!! but i love too.. so it doesnt matter if its twice the curretn usage.. :p

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
It's not US that tops the list of most addicted Country!! It's actually South Korea!!
There are more serious online Game-addicts in South Korea than anywhere else
in the world. Some of the these guys can't live without Internet even for a single day!!
No wonder that parents of these kids are worried & consulting psychiatrists so that steps
can be taken to minimize the Net-addiction & also make them concentrate more on their studies.
Even Japan has got more technology addicts than U.S.

sabret00the

Youngling
Weekdays=(9and1/2 hours * 5 days) + Weekends=(4 hours * 2 days)=OMG I'am addicted tooooooo.

well I dont really mind!!!

mediator

Technomancer
I guess its India that tops the list because it produces large numbers of IT professionals and is known for that.
Neways I'm insomniac and hardly get to sleep 4 hrs and spend almost 6 hrs a day on PC. SO 6*7 => 42 + a few extra hrs on sunday :shock:, I'm ruined!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom