Broken In
Hai friends
i brought a new computer and the configuration is
Amd 64 3000 939 pin
Asrock 939NF4G
Ram 256*2
Hard disk Hitachi Deskstar 250 gb sata 2
Problem:
my computer restart when i am doing task such as copying, playing games,installing etc or sometime it get hang.after it restarts the windows say ur system has recovered from serious error.it is restarting every time i boot.
i thought it will be because of overheating(i havent done overclocking)so i moniterd the bios the processor temperature is some what abt 49-51 range but its not exceeding it(is it a normal temperature ??)
and also when i boot in the morning the same problem exists but its is cold at that time.
please tell me what i need to do for ths problem.and i dont know if it is because of overheating..
is there any software in which i can see the processor temperature crossing the limit
waiting for ur response..thanx

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
anything upto 59 is normal
hav u enabled cool & Quiet???it will take down some temp
i use v-center for checking temp i have a msi mobo don't know if it works for u
[edit]take a look here

Last edited:

MegaD3th3K

Broken In
Yeah, i experienced something like this once. If it is really urgent, boot into SAFEMODE try copying, installing etc (no games in Safemode). Worked for me. Does stuff you copy from your CD/DVD/HDD drive get corrupt too? Then i think the prob is with your RAM. I know mine was. Got it changed and works fine now. I am no expert. I'm just telling by experience.

Ishan

In the zone
If Ram is having some problem, is it OK to take it out and reinsert it and then see the results?

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Yes, you can try that.. If that doesnt work, try borrowing a module from a friend and try that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom