URGENT:- (query) How to save flash ? ? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanprince

Broken In
Can anyone please tell me how can i save the flash video from a website.. i tried to use save flash and an add-on for IE to save flash..they try to save it as a .swf file but in the end both failed to save the video.. im usiing windows xp..

eddie

El mooooo
What do you mean by "failed to save the video"? Do you get an error? Do you get empty files? Is this site using some kind of download protection? If you don't mind giving us the link, can we try and check the download and see if it works at our end?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
try renaming the file to .flv . here is one link which may be useful

download the FLV video player fromhere

ravimevcha

Journeyman
well wrong section buddy.. next time plz ask ur question in Q'n'A Scetion.. this is Software Troubleshooting section..

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz
well wrong section buddy.. next time plz ask ur question in Q'n'A Scetion.. this is Software Troubleshooting section..

Well, i dont think this is a wrong section. He's having problem with some Add-on software.

Anyways, if that software isnt working, try some other ones.

It has been discussed before on Digit. Here are a few links:

Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3

You can search for them yourself too.

Savvy
:!:

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz

Well, i dont think this is a wrong section. He's having problem with some Add-on software.

Anyways, if that software isnt working, try some other ones.

It has been discussed before on Digit. Here are a few links:

Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3

You can search for them yourself too.

Savvy
:!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom