Urgent...Please help.....winxp system not booting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Please help me. I am running win xp on pIII 800 mhz on 256 mb ram. i also have win 98 on another partition. recently i encountered the error that lsass.exe had performed an illegal operation and to report it to microsoft on connecting to the net. after that according to the suggestion on the forum i checked for viruses and temporarily delayed the shutdown by using the parameter shutdown -a. anyway after shutting down scandisk is opening and after scanning drives d(win xp partition),drive e it is just rebooting without any errors. it is not even booting into safe mode. agin rebooting while loading sys files. it is not even scaaning c drive(win 98 drive). the first time i restrated it rebooted after scanning c drive, but noww after scanning e drive,it is rebooting. plz plz plz help me

abhishekkulkarni

Journeyman
There's only one solution buddy.Just pop in the Win XP Bootable Installation CD and select 'Repair existing installation' ( R ) in the first screen that appears .

Anyway buddy lemme tell ya that ya don't have the required hardware to run WinXP properly.So stick to 98 / 2000. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom