urgent help nokia 6600 screen goes blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtech84

Broken In
hello

smarties plz help see i am facing serious problem. i have nokia 6600 origunal make of finland from dubai. the problem is from yesterday. my mobile suddenly got switched off ,then i tried to switch it on it only shows "NOKIA" for few sec and again and then turns off , plez help i tried to remove the memory card and then boot again same thing , also i tried to remove the sim card then too same thing ,it does not even show insert sim card ,it does not reaches the next frame after it first shows nokia when we turn on mobile. plz help . early as possible

thanks

d

Journeyman
Does the phone have a reset thingie somewhere? try that...or search the web for a reset procedure. Otherwise, take the battery out, leave it out for a few hours then put in your charger without inserting the battery and see if it turns on. maybe the charging ic's died...

d

Journeyman
You might want to try this, but you'll lose all data on the phone and it will be reset to factory settings:

Make sure the phone's fully charged.

Switch-off your 6600 phone.

Press and hold these three keys together

-Green dial key,
-Star key (*)
-Three key (3)

then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.

Do not let go the three keys until you see the "formatting" screen displayed

After a few minutes, the format will be complete. Your 6600 will now be at its original factory settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom