Urgent help needed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Mac OS X Transformation pack created a problem..Help me.

im using winxp sp3 with KIS 2009..with latest updates.

After i uninstall FlyakiteOSX(mac os transformation pack) last week, i dont see anything when i open administrative tools like services, computer management, etc.. . the particular windows goes to blank..
i have checked with KIS2009 for malwares.. but no detection has been found..

I have no idea about that..
i need urgent help..

Last edited:

gk2k

gkbhat.blogspot.com
Some of your system files have been corrupted.
repair xp by inserting the installation cd and select repair option "R" when it asks for choice.You will get back your settings.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
^^ when u can ctrl evrything as ur siggy says wats the prob dude :D

jokes apart,Mac OSX transformation pack can mess with sys files sometime ...do what gkbhat says...

Try System Restore as FlyAKite does create a restore point before starting the transformation
Else, do as gk2kbhat says

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
after system restore -> the files will not completely removed from the system so try out the revo uninstaller --------> that good uninstaller then restart the system ........ dont repair it will alter the files-------------> as u install the sp3 so the files are completely altered with shell32.dll and every runtime files are on the sp3 ---------> so use it with the unistaller:!::!::!:

OP
Sathish

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
OH..I HAVE BAD LUCK FRIENDS.. GENERALLY, I TURNED OFF SYSTEM RESTORE POINT FOR SAVING DISK SPACE..

REVO UNINSTALLER DID NOT FIND ANYTHING REG FLYAKITE PROGRAMME.

CAN I GO TO REPAIR SYS FILES USING WINXPSP1 CD..??

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
OH..I HAVE BAD LUCK FRIENDS.. GENERALLY, I TURNED OFF SYSTEM RESTORE POINT FOR SAVING DISK SPACE..

REVO UNINSTALLER DID NOT FIND ANYTHING REG FLYAKITE PROGRAMME.

CAN I GO TO REPAIR SYS FILES USING WINXPSP1 CD..??

u told that u installed sp3 .. so ------> so u have vista inspirat 2 or above version cause VI 2 has shell32.dll & run32.dll as same as xpsp2 --------> try that

gk2k

gkbhat.blogspot.com
While installing sp3 the system will backup all the system files in a folder.
(I don't know its name) from that folder copy shell32.dll and run32.dll then paste to
windows\system32 .
(To find the name of backup folder search with windows search for shell32.dll with option selected for searching sysetm files in your system drive .You will get 2 results one
in system32 folder and the other is the backup made by sp3)

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
DOn't use FLYKITE, cause when I used it, my KIS 2009 started banging itz head up n down, and aftr downloading another copy and successfully installing(widout any bangs), i began regretting it cause it was causing probs, like my sound wasn't working anymore, strange isn't it!

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
start -->> run -->> type sfc /scannow -->> Ok

when asked insert windows XP cd. Comple the process, should solve the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom