Urgent Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanjagga

Broken In
Hi! guys
I want to ask that are there any more good Forums like this.
If yes then please do reply here

Thanks in advance
and sorry for wrong Title

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Like this? :lol: There can't be any :lol: ... Maybe you ought to try this to find out. Cause without that vital keyword, I doubt you'll find any 'good Forum' like this :lol:

/Sarcasm

*forum.techspot.in

rocket357

Security freak
Since you posted this in "Open Source", I'll go ahead and toss out two for ya...

*www.linuxquestions.org

and

*www.bsdforums.org/

The first, obviously, is a Linux forum, the second is dedicated to Berkeley Unix. Both have very knowledgeable people.

tuxfan

Technomancer
QwertyManiac said:
Like this? :lol: There can't be any :lol: ... Maybe you ought to try this to find out. Cause without that vital keyword, I doubt you'll find any 'good Forum' like this :lol:

/Sarcasm

*forum.techspot.in
Was the word "/sarcasm" for the first sentence or the second? :p

Anyway, there are plenty of forums that are better and worse than this forum. My personal favourites are *forums.techguy.org and *www.sitepoint.com

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
QwertyManiac said:

lolz.. it lead me to these 3 threads:

*www.macworld.com/forums/ubbthreads...ords=+gx_saurav&topic=&Search=true#Post504701
*www.macworld.com/forums/ubbthreads...ords=+gx_saurav&topic=&Search=true#Post506454
*www.macworld.com/forums/ubbthreads...ords=+gx_saurav&topic=&Search=true#Post510612

hilarious!! :D :D :D

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ OMG!! I was soooooooo sleepy right now! I just went through those links and im all pepped up! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thanks GX! :D

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
lolz... thread starter you can go thru those threads to pep you up when you are feeling low! :D

i commend GX's boldness!!! :D :D so now, whenever he or his chela points out "flaws" in the "other" OS, we can simply point these threads to them!! :D :D :D hehe....

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
infra_red_dude said:
lolz.. it lead me to these 3 threads:

*www.macworld.com/forums/ubbthreads...ords=+gx_saurav&topic=&Search=true#Post504701
*www.macworld.com/forums/ubbthreads...ords=+gx_saurav&topic=&Search=true#Post506454
*www.macworld.com/forums/ubbthreads...ords=+gx_saurav&topic=&Search=true#Post510612

hilarious!! :D :D :D
man its damm funny!
thick skinned guy we have here

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
And we would be thankful if you post in proper sections and stop using such idiotic topic names.

din

Tribal Boy
amanjagga - This guy asked for forum links just for posting request to click on his sites's google ads :mad:

but QwertyManiac, that was really really hilarious :D ROTFL

OP
amanjagga

amanjagga

Broken In
din said:
amanjagga - This guy asked for forum links just for posting request to click on his sites's google ads :mad:

but QwertyManiac, that was really really hilarious :D ROTFL
No you guess is wrong
I have started this thread earlier and at that time i havent think about this

So dont always believe in guesses
think before you write
youy cant blame anyone uselessly

din

Tribal Boy
Well, you are into hosting ? That is good.

Man, why not doing that seriously and try to earn by that ?

OP
amanjagga

amanjagga

Broken In
din said:
Well, you are into hosting ? That is good.

Man, why not doing that seriously and try to earn by that ?
Yah good Guess and
good idea also.

But i .......................
Its not a simple JOb to make clients
I am giving the cheapest hosting
best services but not have money
to place my add in google adwords
thats why i am asking to help me in other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom