Urgent Help Needed For Recovering Lost Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinay_001

Broken In
Hi,
I mistakely formatted a hard disk which contained some important pictures. It was divided into two partitions: C => 10gb and D => 60 gb.

The pictures were in D. But to install Vista i repartitioned drive C to 20gb and rest of space to D drive.

NOW is there any way by which i can recover that lost pictures.Kindly help as these pictures are important to me.

reshadat

Broken In
Try using any data recovery software like PC inspector File recovery. The chances are less but lets hope for the best.

mad1231moody

Journeyman
According to me u should try GetDataBack
It is great program to recover data from formatted NTFS partitions as well as FAT32. I request you not do any more writing to the harddisk. Cause overwriting means ur data is lost forever

adi007

Youngling
there are thousands of software available for recovery..but i say just forget about the lost data..there is very less chance that ur data will be recovered and recovered fine..and if have made some activities in ur hard disk,then say bye bye to lost data..

mad1231moody

Journeyman
Yes u will be able to recover data even if u have formatted the HDD. But only the data that has not been overwritten can be recovered. Best of luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom