Urgent !!! Help Lost Very Important Data & Project Source Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Hey everyone ! Please help me . Yesterday i was looking for a particular song from Limewire & Shareazaa (installed them just yesterday). Though i didn't download anything but still i am pretty damn sure it's a bug . AVG's not reporting anything .

I have lost the source code to a compression application that was supposed to be my entry for a competition next month , the folder also had mp3 saved in the UHA format(WinUHA).
Like everyone else i had been too lazy to make a backup . I had been thinking for a long time to make the backup but just couldn't find the time . I have tried ----
PC inspector ,smart NTFS recovery , and also restoration (someone from this forum recommended too someone else ) but everything except for that folder has turned up. Other stuff is still present & is untouched.
Plz help or my college teachers will kill me ( i am not kidding).Also it had some other stuff related to techfest (another college festival ) .

HELP HELP SOS SOS .

ramharis

Broken In
GDay

*www.freedownloadscenter.com/Search/getdataback.html
this link has the get data back software it has both for ntfs and fat so choose the correct one and download

Regards
Ram

Note : sorry for the late reply iam new to the site

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
but first tell us how did the folder vanish?? did you accidentally delete it or did windows crash or what?

OP
M

mehra.rakesh

Journeyman
Sorry for the delay but when i tell you what happened i am pretty sure you wud laugh atleast for a week .

Well my friend did d/l a book on data compression from Limewire .it was in rar format . My PC got bugged (brontok or some bug sounding similar to that ).So he tried to slave the hard disk in my absence to back up our project data along with his stupid Matrix Trilogy . That idotic dude {MAD} {MAD} {MAD} left his cell phone in the CPU .

And when the phone rang the hard disk went berserk. The hard disk went from bad to worse to HELL . I couldn't figure out what had happened even the good old Ubuntu started to complain . I tried every undeleter present but then it was never going to help in such a situation .

P.S --Neways my parents bought me a new 1 Gig ram . A temporary 80 GB HD + in two days or so i wud be getting a gfx card . Looks like Vista RTM wud finally be up and ''running'' & not ''slogging'' its way through.

Last edited:

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Ok, did you get your code atleast?? You didn't mention that. Now you know what an unattended phone can do to you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom