do u see wwe?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
SAM Party DJ is a fully featured, professional DJ system designed to meet the needs of even the most demanding DJs! If you are serious about your music - then SAM Party DJ is for you! Features Dual decks, Crossfading, Beat matching, Gap killer, large media library support, drag&drop management, instant song search, Album cover support and much more! Perfect for Professional DJs, Clubs, Bars, Restaurants, Gyms & Health club or even just for home use. Uses the same technology that powers hundreds of terrestrial and online radio stations!

Overview
Dual player decks - cue up the next song while the current song is playing
Crossfader, gap killer, beat matching and volume normalization will make you sound like a true professional!
VoiceFX and SoundFX modules allows you to talk or play sound effects over music.
Handles large music libraries with ease - 50,000+ tracks without breaking a sweat...
Full drag&drop management to make your life easy. Sort your songs into various categories.
And much more advanced features you won't find anywhere else!

SAM Party DJ is perfect for
Professional DJs
Clubs
Bars
Restaurants
Gyms & Health clubs
Or even just for home use!

NOTE: If you require more power, then you might want to take a look at its bigger brother - SAM Broadcaster, or to get a comparison please visit the feature matrix section.

<Link removed (fatbeing): No Warez Please>

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
mods and everyone will love it i like my new 1mbps connection thank u all ppl for downloading it

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
ulp i am on a warning i never red the forum rules i am sorry everyone.now on only mod approved requests will be answered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom