Ur Favorite Download Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

gursimran_2006

Broken In
What is ur favorite download manager & why. mine is free download manager because it has 3 modes i.e. light, normal, heavy. sop/resume do not affect the file. and more.
What is ur favourite!!!

praka123

left this forum longback
Kid!,U r in Wrong Sectiion.Nyways as u came here,let us learn about Open Source and free Software.
[SIZE=-1]In general, open source refers to any program whose source code is made available for use or modification as users or other developers see fit. (Historically, the makers of proprietary software have generally not made source code available.) Open source software is usually developed as a public collaboration and made freely available.
home.comcast.net/~mtsonata/FinalProject/glossary.html[/SIZE]
Free Software
[SIZE=-1]As defined by Richard M. Stallman and used by the Free Software Movement, this means software that gives users enough freedom to be used by the free software community. Specifically, users must be free to modify the software for their private use, and free to redistribute it either with or without modifications, either commercially or noncommercially, either gratis or charging a [nominal] distribution fee. Free software has existed since the dawn of computing. ...
www.slais.ubc.ca/courses/libr500/02-03-wt1/www/J_Caldwell/Terminology.htm[/SIZE]
Linux is a free/oss software.have linux as ur operating System.ditch off windows from ur pc.u can have as many download mangers as in windows is availble in Linux too.also Linux has got no virus,malware,spyware etc...

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
^^: :D:D:D:D:D
the most off topic thing i've ever seen :D:D:D
LMAO, anyway, i like Download Accelerator Plus
@prakash: now teach him how to develop open-source software:D

Third Eye

gooby pls
kapsicum said:
hey any1 download manager for firefox except flashget

Internet Download Manager but you need to integrate it to mozilla from option and then it will works in Mozilla.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom