uploading a webpage of website

Status
Not open for further replies.

swap_too_fast

Broken In
hello friends, i have created a homepage of my website on free web hoster( dajoob.com) , but i am unable to do full job. I have created homepage with macromedia dreamwheaver 8 and i have use flash buttons in that, i have upload it into my given space of website, i make html page as index.html, and have given all permissions to this ( read write and execute) but when i have finished and open my webpage, it takes very long time to load and some buttons dont apear , check my site (www.swapnil6192004.dajoob.com), PLease help me , better if you give whole process of making webpage and uploading it. thanx ( i know you can help me).

ahref

In the zone
Neither your site (after correcting the link metioned by you) nor dajoob.com is responding.

Since you have already created and uploaded the pages, I think you know the process, however in paid hosting and also in many free hosting ftp is allowed through which you can upload page easily instead of using web based file manger.

eagle_y2j

Youngling
swap_too_fast said:
hello friends, i have created a homepage of my website on free web hoster( dajoob.com) , but i am unable to do full job. I have created homepage with macromedia dreamwheaver 8 and i have use flash buttons in that, i have upload it into my given space of website, i make html page as index.html, and have given all permissions to this ( read write and execute) but when i have finished and open my webpage, it takes very long time to load and some buttons dont apear , check my site (www.swapnil6192004.dajoob.com), PLease help me , better if you give whole process of making webpage and uploading it. thanx ( i know you can help me).

Upload ur files in same directory structure as you designed offline in your local computer

wors fine.. but site is too long in width...also put table for buttons for proper touch... good flash desgin..

*www.swapnil6192004.dajoob.com/

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Try using 110mb.com. It is easier to use n manage. U can easily zip ur entire website n upload n den uncompress it online... It is faster dat way

amitava82

MMO Addict
^^ i also had the same question, but when the site by swap_too_fast fully loaded i got the point. no wonder why the site is too slow. you need to optimize the images for the web buddy... 222KB for a background image :shock:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
3 unneeded post deleted. And keep alizee's name off or gnurag will ban you'll :p , he's a big fan of hers.
Please get back to topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom