Upload Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohanty1942

Journeyman
There are several download managers like DAP(Download Acelerator Plus). The major advantage is that we can resume the fileownload from anywhere inbetween if connection is broken.

I am in need of a 'Upload Manager' to upload files (larger than 2 MB) to my yahoo & rediff mail inbox.--> so that Ican resume upload any time it is disconnected/ terminated. It is very irritating to fail after waiting long upto 95% upload & getting disconnected ending with the only option to again upload from zero.

So is there any 'Upload Manager' (so that I can resume broken upload from break point) or any easy way to upload files?

alib_i

Cyborg Agent
@raven ..
that will work for stable urls like that of geocities ..
but wat abt uploading to inbox when composing a mail !!

-----
alibi

digen

Youngling
I am in need of a 'Upload Manager' to upload files (larger than 2 MB) to my yahoo & rediff mail inbox.
I'm afraid but afaik you cant do it.But if there is a solution then I would love to hear.

use ftp clients such as cuteFTP which have resume support to upload to ur yahoo!geocities site
I think you are refering to the ftp upload facility provided for uploading you site for geocities.And as alib_i said this is certainly not possible for dynamic pages.

krisjr

In the zone
digen verma said:
I am in need of a 'Upload Manager' to upload files (larger than 2 MB) to my yahoo & rediff mail inbox.
I'm afraid but afaik you cant do it.But if there is a solution then I would love to hear.

use ftp clients such as cuteFTP which have resume support to upload to ur yahoo!geocities site
I think you are refering to the ftp upload facility provided for uploading you site for geocities.And as alib_i said this is certainly not possible for dynamic pages.

hey mae,
i use DAP plus..but wen ever i run No Adware it shows DAP as a major culprit..wat to do..will it pose any danger..Is there any other download manager which doesnt come with worms inside its belly. :?:

theraven

Technomancer
my apologies :(
i misread
when i read yahoo i thot hes talkin abt yahoo!geocities
dunno what i was thinkin
sorry again
and yeah afaik no upload managers
uploading attatchments is a pain without a stable connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom