Upgrade WAP Speed :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hello Folks,

I'm frm PUNJAB.I got 7250i and I usually surf WAP on it! Frm a couple of days i notice that my surfing SPEED is slown down!
@ morning it works fine but @ evening time it's speed becomes so SLOW...
I even empty my MESSAGE folders and only 10 bookmarks r added.I have 2.7 MB Free memory in d phone.AIRTEL is my Service Provider.
Neone tell me how can i increase my WAP Speed... :?
************THANKS***********

8) Reddick 8)[/b]

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Well as far as i can say the speed Entirely depends on the service provider and the total speed handling capacity of ur phone.....well for me when i previously used to surf the Wap (Via Orange Prepaid service) in the 1st 2 months the speed was excellent but when i again connected after a few months the speed seemed to die completely.....well for ur query just try using this Method that my So Called Helpline gave me.....First Clear ur chace from ur mobile and then shut off ur cell and then start it again.....during evening as most people heavily log on and download this reduces the overall speed of ur Wap browsing.... :(

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
Na na when i was in haryana(Ambala) i had the same problem , I asked the customer care they said it`ll be alright at night !!

But even i don`t know how come the same connection offers much more speed when connected to computer

visvo

Journeyman
try connection at free time when the service load is low.. i.e early in morning or late in night this might help

OP
reddick

reddick

Mobile Freak
Hi Dude!

This is really so BAD.
v pay them 4 d service & then also v r not able 2 get d good responce!
Why is it so? 2day i call CustomerCare & tell abt this problem , she said that plz try WAP @ morning or Evening.
On this I replied that,"OK then I will also pay 1 month rent after 2 months use of WAP!".On my answer she felt confused...:lol:
The service provider must understand r NEEDS!

8) Reddick 8)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
reddick said:
Hi Dude!

This is really so BAD.
v pay them 4 d service & then also v r not able 2 get d good responce!
Why is it so? 2day i call CustomerCare & tell abt this problem , she said that plz try WAP @ morning or Evening.
On this I replied that,"OK then I will also pay 1 month rent after 2 months use of WAP!".On my answer she felt confused...:lol:
The service provider must understand r NEEDS!

8) Reddick 8)

Lol mate this is a situation we Indian Users get for The service that we highly expect outta these high end Firms (No Offence)......here the users are just being taken for a ride Like being charged high rates for small absurd and limited services but yeah some do live up to the hope.....but we are not the ones that can do anything abt it exept complain ultimately they are the only ones who can change the service....So lets hope and pray that these services may improve and we get the best outta it mate.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom