Unverified Paypal ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruv11

Broken In
I got this unverified paypal account. Now wot i wanna know is whether money from another paypal account can be transferred to it ? If yes, can i make transactions from this unverified paypal account ?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Yes you can recieve money. But unverified have folowing limitations.

1. Max 100$ sending limit (lifetime)
2. 500$ Withdrawal limt (monthly)
3. 3000$ Withdrawal limit (lifetime)

OP
D

Dhruv11

Broken In
K thnx :) btw does that Max 100$ sending limit (lifetime) means i cant make transactions once that $100 has reached ??

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Dhruv11 said:
K thnx :) btw does that Max 100$ sending limit (lifetime) means i cant make transactions once that $100 has reached ??
Yes, that means you cannot make payments aboce 100$. Say you Pay 50$ today and 50$ tmrw.....after that you cannot pay someone until you verify the account. You can still recive money though

Edburg

In the zone
Guys i too have an unused unverified paypal account and sending limit have been reached.....can i pay someone if they request it as a payment....like when i buy from ebay ??

Also i tried to get verified...but both options dint work.....the add bank account option has the coun try as US that casnnot be changed and my debit card is also not accepted....says that invalid card number.....mine has master card logo on it - as paypal requires it.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Edburg said:
Guys i too have an unused unverified paypal account and sending limit have been reached.....can i pay someone if they request it as a payment....like when i buy from ebay ??

Also i tried to get verified...but both options dint work.....the add bank account option has the coun try as US that casnnot be changed and my debit card is also not accepted....says that invalid card number.....mine has master card logo on it - as paypal requires it.

If you cant get a Credit Card, only way left is getting the account verified using Virtual Credit Cards sold at some sites for 10$ or less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom