unlimited sms plan in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

mts2205

Right off the assembly line
does any wireless providers offer unlimited SMS plan on GSM network in Banglore ??

OP
M

mts2205

Right off the assembly line
what is the cheapest SMS only plan that will allow the most number of SMS to be sent

New

Padawan
Try to get manipal Vodafone sim .
50paise call to any mobile
100 free sms/day
1 rupee rent/day
Superb right?*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/4.gif

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Is Excel Silver plan available there?

Monthy charg: Rs. 50/--> SMS to any mobile: 1 ps

shashank_re

In the zone
Ya BSNL provides SMS@1p but there is no guarantee that you messages will be sent on the same day!
Stay 100Km away from BSNL and 100000000Km away from Spice!
believe me spice has bit lower tariffs compared to others but dont even think of taking a Spice connection.
So what you can do is Buy a student sim(Airtel/Vodafone) and you get 100SMS per day @10p.
If you want free then i think you should take a Postpaid connection.

BTW Reliance GSM is going to start its services by March! So we can expect good and FREE SMS offers from Reliance.

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
"but there is no guarantee that you messages will be sent on the same day!"

Here in Hyderabad, BSNL network rocks. So, I have have no probs whatsover :)

In fact, the joke is on Vodafone here.. that Vodafone users wishing to send a Good Morning message have to send it the night before :p

shashank_re

In the zone
BSNL network Rocks????!!!
First time hearing something like that!
Vodafone is not at all bad in Hyd.One of my friend uses it there and he never complained about it and i have vodafone in b'lore too and never faced any problem.

New

Padawan
Vodafone network is good compare to BSNL in bangalore.By the way I have been using Spice since last october*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/102.gif. It's really crappy...One night my dad called to my no ,but the call was received by one girl..............*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/109.gif
Waiting for a good plan from Airtel or Vodafone...

palito

Broken In
Vodafone network is good compare to BSNL in bangalore.By the way I have been using Spice since last october*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/102.gif. It's really crappy...One night my dad called to my no ,but the call was received by one girl..............*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/109.gif
Waiting for a good plan from Airtel or Vodafone...

did the Girl say she liked U to ur dad ? :p

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
LOL, New! :D

"Reliance GSM is going to start its services by March!"
Yeah, But I heard it has got spectrum for only a few parts in India.

It would be great though. More competition=> Competitive tariffs, Better service :)

Last edited:

shashank_re

In the zone
Reliance has got spectrum in 14 circles(including karnataka) while it already has presence in 8 circles.
So 14+8=22 of 23 circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom