Universal View ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
My friends and me have got together and started to teach kids the basics of programming (nice socia job, eh !).
We have connected our comps in a network but it is a tedious job to tell the students by drawing everyting on the black board and explaining to them manually to each and every kid if he's stuck.

When I used to study at NIIT, I remember that Sir always used to flick a switch and all the computers in that room would display the activities that he used to do on the main comp. So it was more of a visual training and was entertaining besides useful.

I want the same to happen in my tut classes. Is there a software that can help me achieve this result ??

If yes...... Plese share the link or at least let me know about it.

If is possioble by using a combination of various S/W or methods..Please give me a complete tut on how to go about doing it !

BUT.............PLEASE HELP !

susk21

Broken In
A software called:
VNC(remote administration software)
It will allow you to use every PC on the LAN from any other computer, entirely.So you dont have to go to each PC to solve their problem.
In your case, i think your sir from NIIT had a mechanism that allowed him to switch every monitor in the LAB to a central comp.I dont know about such software.If it is present then it will be very intresting to know.

aadipa

Padawan
Such labs have the special hardware to switch between 2 video inputs. There is no such software in my knowledge. Even if it exists, it will be very slow as rendering a remote screen takes lots of bandwidth.

eddie

El mooooo
What they have in NIIT is a Video/VGA splitter (google to know more about them). It is a hardware solution. I don't think you can have a similar thing done by using some software.

OP
R

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
Hey !!!!

I got it !!!
I got one such piece of S/W ..........

My sir at NIIT said that he uses a complicated Hardware which is costly as well.
Hence he searched the net and came up with a brilliant piece of Software !!!

Would I share it with you ????

You BET I will !
The Software is called NetOp !
Checkout this site ::::::
www.netop.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom