Unblocking AdBanners in Opera

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Can any 1 tel me how to unblock adbaners in opera. i want to view them but i can view all of them. pls help.

also if opera do not block adbanners then what type of images does it blocks. pls help. i have selected show all images but it isnt working.

sakumar79

Technomancer
There are three Image viewing settings in opera - no images, all images, all images in cache. Make sure you have option 2 and not option 3...

Also, I dont think Opera has ability to block ads that are on the webpage - it can only block pop-ups. For in-page ads, you might want to use a software like AdMunch...

Arun

OP
The Incredible

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
show all images is selected.

i think sum adblocker setting in opera is stopping it from appearing cos few ads r appearing but not all.

i'm using the free version of opera.

i'm not using any adblocker software. pls help

sakumar79

Technomancer
Are you talking about pop-up ads or ads that are displayed on the page (as a banner image or flash code)? If former, I think you can temporarily allow the pop-ups by pressing F12 and select Allow pop-ups, and then again select Block un-wanted pop-ups...

If you are talking about ads displayed on the page, I have no idea. If you tell me the website, I can check with my Opera and see if I face this problem...

Arun

OP
The Incredible

The Incredible

Ambassador of Buzz
Indyan said:
Did you use Operaadblocker or similar software?
Did you modify filters.ini?

no, not.

well below is an example ad i'm talking about.

*img477.imageshack.us/img477/8954/puppiesptr4zb.png

u acn see one ad there but not the other and perhaps the code used there is of html.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom