Unbelivable !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saROMan

QA Juggler
Well just d/ling useual stuff...thru opera...and when i went to transfer screen .....see what i get the d/l speed on my DataOne :lol: :lol: :lol:

*img236.echo.cx/img236/6821/untitled1sx.jpg

D

Deleted member 5901

its a Bug in version Opera 8 !! Thats Supposed To Be 4115.4 Kilo Bits !!! KB = KILO BYTES !!
Kb = KILO BITS !!

Therez a mistake in Calculation and concversion !!!

Im using opera 7.50 and its JUST PERFECT !!!

Cheers !!!

mohit

The Hardware Labs
@saroman
do u really expect me to beleive that u downloaded 76% of a 131 mb file in 7 seconds ????

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
no way man ... unleass u have a 10Gbps connection ...
i'm on a gprs network and get download speeds upto 12kBps (KB=kilobytes ,,, =96kbps) ...

expertno.1

Technomancer
@saroman its a bug

in dialup i have this got more than 15 times
and showed me 12367443.55KB/seconds
now thats a bug

OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
Ok..Ok .tell u what.....the d/l stuck in middle..so possed it ..and then resumed it ..and it showed me the Speed of 4115KBps for some time....then it started Dipping and in the end Stuck to -4380KBPS ..and then Dyed ..:( ...so its just a bug..in opera tats all...BTW did u all noticed ---> :lol: :lol: <--- at the end of the Post ..which suggested that its a Joke..donn take it seriously.....

expertno.1

Technomancer
even sometimes i have got negative speeds like
-345884.45KB/s

downloading speed can be -ve ??????
huh its a bug !!!!
when i will get mine pircutre of the bug
i will post here

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Thats a bug and that may also be due to resuming of downloads taht makes Opera feel like it is really downloading from the internet while it is reading the data from the disk itself.............................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom