unable to view reginal paper in opera

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppm

Broken In
if i use internet explorer, i am able to view regional newspaper -in marathi-
on indiatimes.com , but on opera it is not possible to view , though the site is using dynamic fonts. what adjustments are required , or it is not possible at all . thanks =ppm

imdbest

Broken In
In Opera>Tools>Preferences>Advanced>Fonts>International Fonts

select the language u want Opera to use for characters it caN'T RECOGNISE....

not tested, try if u lik

OP
P

ppm

Broken In
to imdbest ==thanks for replying, yes i tried that, also , tried installing regional font in the widows font folder, though ,ie6 did not require that,
even after that , when i went to international fonts there was nothin to select any more ideas?==ppm

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
which marathi site are you openening because i am able to read marathi sites like esakal.com , manogat.com without any setiing in opera 8.5

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
Yes , I know most browsers other than IE don't support languages than English well enough. I think you
can use IE for viewing the regional site and use Opera for browsing other sites. Until the Opera guys fix
the problem nothing much can be done.

OP
P

ppm

Broken In
to kjuvale==
on indiatimes.com , trying to read maharashtra times
somebody had accidently ? activated content advisor and conviniently forgotten the pass word , so i was unable to use ie6 for anything, and thats how was trying to open maharashtra times with opera
now i have solved my content advisor problem , and can use ie6 to view normal.
but was just curious , if there is any adjustment available for opera, which otherwise , i find a good browser.==ppm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom