!! Unable to Seed through Torrents..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
Hey,

I am using utorrent and am facing a problem. i downloaded a torrent from Bwtorrents...

Even while the torrent was downloading...There was no seeding goin on...Upload was 0.0.... I thought that atleast after downloading it will get seeded.. But again after downloading theres no upload and even if sometimes it is; the speed is like (0.4-0.6)kbps..

Its affecting my ratio..

Is it the problem with utorrent or bwtorrent or whats the problem..??

Regards,
Dipen

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Its probably because there are enough seeders who have a better upload capacity than you therefore other leechers don't request any data from you.

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
@kalpik : Yes am gettin green light showing Upward arrow (uploading)..but in fact is uploading nothing..

@saurabh : i dont know how to check that..?

@drvarun: yeah..exactly..even i think the same thing..

This thing is affecting my ratio a lot..

Any idea how do i improve it..!!

anyways any idea...how long does it take to get banned on bwtorrents.. if u ratio is below par..??

btw do we have priviledge to select seeders as per our wish..?? How do u do that..!!

Regards,
Dipen

Jatin_T

Journeyman
Keep on seeding it re...until u r seeding..they cant ban u...once d number of seeders reduces...it will automatically start uploading...

*it also depends on what u downloaded and how old d torrent is..i once had to seed for one month a 700 mb file to upload it and make ratio 1.000*

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Umm.. I was talking about this light!

*img374.imageshack.us/img374/5012/untitled8wt.th.jpg

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
yeah am having the same problem...?? Its of same color...light brown...so how do i deal with it..!!

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Even i faced the same problem since there were so many leachers...but I suppose on Bwt the ratio for non invited ones to meet is 0.8 and for the invited ones its 1.0! Am i correct?

planetcall

Indian by heart
Have patience. Sometimes trackers themeselve go down. Try to check the stats, the number of leechers and seeders. Also, try to download something recent and popular which you could upload easily and find many peers. Increase the number of connections per torrent job and also the slots. Try testing a few settings and I hope it would help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom