unable to play max payne

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnet

Youngling
i bought new system amd 3000+ 64 bit .....hav asus a8n e mobo....and big 6600gt gfx card....
now prob is i m unable to play max payne at any setting...at this scree after pressing play..it shows game is loading and suddenly its closed.....when parental guide is switch on......it leads to option menu of the game..but when any level is selected.......then on loading of that it suddenly gets closed.....i m using gfx card for first time in my life...earlier i played this game on my asus a7v 400mx board...without any gfx card...

[url]*img204.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsa2fo.jpg[/url]

i m using forceware driver 66....tried 76 too but of no help.......and yuphav 1gb ram

cybercool_16

Right off the assembly line
i also had the same prob.. still no solution even after using hardware t&l ...if u come to know the solution... plz mail it to me

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
QwertyManiac said:
must be illegal i guess , not oficial thts y no link...

Even if the patch is an unofficial user-made or as you say, *illegal* patch, there are bound to be some links on the internet. Obviously they wont be on 3D Realms or Remedey site, but I think maybe megagames and other such sites might help.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
A user made patch that corrects a bug? Why not! Only patches that infringe with the game's copy protection system are illegal to post, or anything that goes against the EULA of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom