Ultimate Spider-Man Discussion [Game]

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Actually my brother wanna discuss about the game Ultimate SpiderMan.

He want to know is there any Trainer of this game (not +2 and +3).Any other trainers like -to clear johnny storm races

[I have gotted another trainer but it is'nt working , can anyone tell me how to run that trainer?]

T

thunderbird.117

This should be in gaming forum. Why is this here?.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Johnny Storm races are pretty easy and necessary to master the game actually. But its not necessary to complete them, just go on with the story mode, you'll do fine enough with the races and other things to move on without speed upgrades from Johnny.

And that trainer, well it looks like its controller-activated. Don't know if XBOX trainers exist but this one looks like it!

But just don't bother about Johnny Storm races until you complete the game off (You just have to race him once, as your first mission). After game completion you'll have all time to beat him in as many tries you want. And what's more, you can leap 5 buildings across playing Venom.

Third Eye

gooby pls
max_demon said:

He want to know is there any Trainer of this game (not +2 and +3).Any other trainers like -to clear johnny storm races

[I have gotted another trainer but it is'nt working , can anyone tell me how to run that trainer?]

Trainers kill fun in games

Here are the trainers:

*www.megagames.com/cracks/html/t916730_0.htm

cyborg47

Technomancer
max_demon said:

The Johnny storm races are really tough, but not unbeatable, i won the second race on my 7th trail.

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
cyborg47 said:
The Johnny storm races are really tough, but not unbeatable, i won the second race on my 7th trail.

Well my brother has completed 4 races of Johnny Storm . Only 1 is left for him and i think trainers kill the fun in multiplayer games !!!

Sorry by mistake i've putted this thread in chit chat , i've to put it in Gamerz b4

Tech Genius said:
Trainers kill fun in games

Here are the trainers:

*www.megagames.com/cracks/html/t916730_0.htm

BTW i have these trainers , i want such trainers that is used for Johnny Storm races.

Report me soon if anyone gets such type of trainers , i m in need

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
After searching the whole Internet for One hour (yes one whole hour.) I can say that there is no such trainer available.
All you can do is find a save-game file...To get past the races.

cyborg47

Technomancer
cyborg47 said:

WHAT!?!?:shock: ! more johnny storm races??? i thought there are only 2 races in the game, where are the other races?????

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
cyborg47 said:
WHAT!?!?:shock: ! more johnny storm races??? i thought there are only 2 races in the game, where are the other races?????

After you manage to accomplish 5 trick
races, you can climb the Baxter Building to challenge the
joker to a race .. Of course, his humor isn't any better than our resident Parker :))

OP
max_demon

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
QwertyManiac said:
After you manage to accomplish 5 trick
races, you can climb the Baxter Building to challenge the
joker to a race .. Of course, his humor isn't any better than our resident Parker :))

So How many races you have completed? My Brother had done 4/5 only one is left !!!

:D

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I beat the game completely long back, all tokens, comic covers, races, everything :) Then played for 6 hours as Venom leaping off in joy and got rid of the game. Now playing Spider-Man 3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom