ULTIMATE EARS SUPER.FI 3 Studio or SHURE E2c?????

Which is better?

• Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 Studio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SHURE E2c

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • V-Moda Vibe

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moshel

Padawan
I am confused between the two earphones. Reviews for both are equally good. Some suggesting the UE as being better and some suggesting the Shures.

I am planning to spend around $100 - $110 (including shipping) for new earphones.

please suggest me what would be better. I will use these earphones on my bike along with Ipod Shuffle 1gb 5th gen (the small clip-on ipod).

Personally i like listening to crisp sound with noticable difference in the highs and the mids. Sound should not be too bass heavy or treble heavy nor too flat. There should be depth in the sound and even the most isolated of the instrument of a rock song should be heard.

Edit: havent read any excellent reviews of the V-Moda. but still considering it as it comes in my price range.

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I'm suggesting for your safety and for others who share the road with you not to use these noise-cancelling earphones while on a bike. You'll become completely oblivious to the surroundings and that can be dangerous. I'll suggest you use them indoors or when you're not riding/driving yourself as these activities require your complete attention (especially on our chaotic roads).

Also such expensive IEM's seem like an overkill to me to use on an iPod Shuffle. I think something like Creative Zen Aurvana should suffice.

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
these do not cancel out the outside noise completely, there are other models for that. I just need some noise isolation for the road, as i should be able to hear the honking and engine roars of heavy vehicles. I used to keep the sound low enough to hear some of the ambient noises on the road when i had the Sony walkman series phone earphones.
Creative zen aurvana costs 4k..*shopping.rediff.com/shop/store.jsp?strfnbr=3866
almost the same as these....the aurvana dont seem worth 4k. while these do!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom