UBUNTU - NEW RE-ORDERING RULES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aries

Broken In
Hi

I received 25 copies of Ubuntu and finished distributing it. I wanted to re-order it to distribute it. I ordered a few more pieces and it said "Waitng for approval". Earlier it used to say "Approved" as soon as you click on the Reset button.

When you try to re-order you also need to mention the reason why you need more CDs. Your order will be approved and sent only after they fell that its worth sending.

So I dont think people will get 100s and 1000s of ubuntu CDs unless they really have a genuine reason or unless you have multiple accounts.

this might have happened because ununtu might have realised that the CDs they sent are not been used properly.

Kniwor

Learner
i think it's good..... why should they give away CD's if u dont use them properly...

frankly... I ordered 30 CD's earlier and recieved them ...

I still have 3 of them lyong around because the version is old now...

vignesh

Wise Old Owl
This used to be the earlier as well.Only thing was you sent an email to the shipit help inorder to reorder.I did this once.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
This is a good thing. Why to waste resources unnecessarily even if you've got lots of funds. I had to order a minimum of 5 cd's. I dunno what will I do with the other 4. Maybe 1 of my friend will take it. Other 3 I will just have to keep them lying around or if someone in LUG needs then I can pass it on to them.

vijay_7287

Cyborg Agent
ya thts a good thing
coz i know people ordering 50 cd's and selling them to people who dont abt this thing !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom