Ubisoft Games leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

*ve3dboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=25081655

include Splinter Cell: Conviction, Farcry 2, Farcry PSP, Prince of Persia 4, and Lost..

Third Eye

gooby pls
Fake news !

FarCry 2 ? How can farcry 2 compete with crysis?

POP4 ? POP3 was the last series and ubisoft don't to want create it again !

Last edited:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
^^
Agreed. Why would they make Farcry 2 if they r working on Crysis and noway it can compete with Crysis.

Fake.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Dude that news is not fake , that was on web 2 days ago . I saw the whole bunch of pics. it was leaked thru ubisoft ftp . Ubisoft even has asked sites to stop hosting the leaked images.

Farcry 2 is no more developed by crytek. UBI has the licencefor the 'Farcry' name and the engine that crytek made for fc1. So they(UBI) are using it to develop the sequel with entire different team of developers(not crytek as they are working no more with ubi), Crytek has nothing to do with it . Crytek has made whole new engine for crysis under the publisher EA. Crytek can not use the name farcry for any of its projects now that's the reason they made Crysis not farcry 2.

The screens of Farcry2 are reported to be from wii version and it looks like crap when compared to current gen titles cryengine is now prety old it came before doom3/hl2.

Pop4 does not have the same prince thats all ppl know till now an the new one from the concept arts does not look anything near to persian , rather looks amarican which is dissapointing.

*www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120394
*www.gamewad.com/ubisoft-leaks-unannounced-upcoming-titles-1670-p.html
*www.xomba.com/ubisoft_leaks_upcoming_game_screens_and_artwork

Last edited:
OP
T

thunderbird.117

Crysis = Ea Games.

Farcry = Ubisoft.

Understood ?. Crysis is not a sequel.

If this was a fake news why is ubisoft so angry for?. Why did they not deny it?. Who ever leaked the news they are going to be fired.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

wizrulz said:
CRYSIS by EA games...OMG....i hope its better......farcry2 ..is it on it way????

EA games is very good company and crysis is doing excellent work. Yup farcry 2 is on its way.

OP
T

thunderbird.117

Chirag said:
Crysis is by EA. OMG . I never knew. The developers of Farcry r making Crysis na.

It is like this.

------------------------------------------

Crysis

Developer :- Crytek.
Publisher :- EA Games.

EA own the I.P rights and funds Crysis.

--------------------------------------------

Farcry

Developer :- Crytek.
Publisher :- Ubisoft.

Ubisoft own the I.P rights and funds Farcry.

---------------------------------------------

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Incidentally, does anyone have the full 2.06 GB download? Ubi took it down while I was downloading about 1.6GB from their FTP site. Any torrents to the full leak would be helpful.

As for FC on the Wii, it does not look like crap. It looks as good as FCI and FCIE. Maybe not as good as FCIP, but the focus is on the control aspects of the game, which will allow you to use the Wii controller to melee in standard form and use the slash in feral form. I personally look forward to playing FPSes in this new way.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
If u have the rar u can extract something from it like the guys from neogaf forum. they were not able to download the full file either but were able to extract data from it and post it online.

Farcry 2: Concept Arts

*img247.imageshack.us/img247/1717/arenaconceptgu91by6.th.jpg click to enlarge

*img169.imageshack.us/img169/8197/fcdesertico1ts5.jpg

*img92.imageshack.us/img92/9574/fcjungleico1va7.jpg

*img92.imageshack.us/img92/250/fcsavico1iu1.jpg

Now some farcry 2 in game screenshots on wii : ewww no!! looks ugly imo.

*img247.imageshack.us/img247/9896/farcry1thumb1hl3.jpg

*img92.imageshack.us/img92/1874/farcrywiiimgassistcustomqi9.jpg

Now some POP concept art :(click to enlarge the pics)

This one has prince's face covered so this one looks promising
*img169.imageshack.us/img169/7249/actionprince1pf11ll1.th.jpg

Prince revealed , looks like some american girl(gasp). Hello!! prince is supposed to be a male, a persian one . everything ruined.
*img92.imageshack.us/img92/4286/princecharacteroz01sg8.th.jpg

Some girl beautiful one, but looks Indian from no where.
*img169.imageshack.us/img169/7416/fille5hx61sk2.th.jpg

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
And this one is a screenshot from most awaited Assasins creed :
*img92.imageshack.us/img92/5759/achudaz31gn3.th.jpg

I have coupe more screens but i think i posted the interesting ones. I clicked more pics when i was navigating thru the website having these images but strangely not all data is in my browser cache.
If anyone else gets some interesing pics post them here.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
I have all the images and some of the Star Wars videos, but the other major videos and PSD files couldnt be extracted properly. In any case, wonder why anyone didn't post this most excellent and intriguing screen from Assassin's Creed.

*img80.imageshack.us/img80/1714/acmenupausepd2mi9.jpg

So now we know FOR SURE that the player is a descendant of Altaïr, the assassin from The Crusades, who's using Genetic Memory Access technology to remember the exploits of his predecessor. Which also explains the "Computer Offline" message that you get when Altaïr is killed in the memory. This works the same way as the concept of player death in TSOT, wherein the Prince would go "No, that's not how it happened" and then restart. So, Altaïr's death in the system would be a glitch in the memory retreival process. Good thing AC is part of a trilogy just like the TSOT trilogy. Nice to see the sequels could be set in futuristic times.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Some more...

These are Splinter cell 5 Artwork (click to enlarge)

*img82.imageshack.us/img82/7590/01washingtonparkeh81ag7.th.jpg

*img176.imageshack.us/img176/6237/02protoparcmarketkw81qa2.th.jpg

*img82.imageshack.us/img82/7404/03marinabca81uz4.th.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom