u gotta help me Techiez

Status
Not open for further replies.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
hey Techiez... please help....

1) how to make bootable cd's having menu like....

1.boot first hard drive
2.start computer without CD ROM support
3.start computer with CD ROM support
4.partition using bootit-ing
5.scan disk with NDD

2)is there any pc-security software which uses face recognition using a web cam?

3)i have original wix XP pro, i have 3 computers @home. i have installed the same xp on all computers... am i breaking the law??

4) is there any software which converts audio formats in bulk, as i have many OGG files, want to convert them to mp3.

thanx.

Ans: 1> Ref to - *www.tacktech.com/display.cfm?ttid=297
But tis method will juss give u a msg like Press Any Key to Boot From CD...
Else wat u can do is edit ur boot.ini direct it to the specific partitions u need But i hav never tried tat.

2>face reco using the standard webcam may not b proper as the resolution provided is not tat sharp as it need to b.Not tat it cannot b done but it wud not b viable .
In short i haven't heard of ne s/w like tat.

3>If ur using the original one then ur.;)

4>Try dbpwerAMP -*www.dbpoweramp.com/ i luv it itz kinda wrkz gr8

i_say_hello

Broken In
you can do that by copying the first couple of bytes to an image file and then booting from that in the boot.ini file. I read it in digit somewhere - it showed how to boot linux from NTLDR! Neat Right?!

sailendra

Journeyman
Try this: *www.cdshell.org/
CD Shell is a scriptable menu system that provides the ability to create interactive multi-boot optical discs. It will make PC-bootable compact discs or DVD's that can select from several program loaders or kernels located on the disc, or boot from other local disk drives that are attached to the system.

This utility is based heavily on concepts pioneered by Bart Lagerweij in his great program Diskem1x. CD Shell provides similar functionality to Diskem1x along with many new original features, such as an advanced scripting language, graphics, and mouse support. It also has the ability to interface with other great programs such as isolinux/memdisk, Ranish Partition Manager, and Memtest86+.

@beyondthegraceofgod
I guess he meant a bootable menu creation tool not a procedure to create a bootable cd...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom