two sim in single phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
i have heard that two sim cards can be put in a phone at the same time. is it true ? name some compatible sets. do they have any problem.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Its not two sims in one cell, but one sim with 2 numbers! You can then select which line to be used at a particular time. Some service providers like Orange (now Hutch) in Mumbai had started with this. I don't know if its still available.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
rajwansh2003 said:
i have heard that two sim cards can be put in a phone at the same time. is it true ? name some compatible sets. do they have any problem.
yes it is possible .... i have seen 2 sims in 1 fone - 3310 a friend of mine had it his dad bought it from kuwait .... i do not how it works but it is true .... have seen it

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
It is not illegal. Heard it costs arnd 150-200 bucks only. Nokia mite dispute regarding warranty as the slot is a like modification to the original sim slot. So to b on safer side in case ur cell gets spoilt, get the slot removed b4 going to nokia showroom.

yes its available and u can use it..but try to get it in older phones like 3310 or 3315 etc..bcoz it will work better in these old stupid phones

in delhi it costs around 250-300 bucks and its not illegal !!

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
Never try that thing... it screw your mobile and recudes your life time of mobile.. my personal experience who is going to use that... please dont do that..

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
bhaiyon ek cell mein 2 sim its possible
use dual sim adapter go to ebay.in and make a search
remember every cellfone has its own unique sim adapter so if u bought a adapter for 6600 and tryin in 1100 it wont work

TechGuru#1

In the zone
All i say folks.....Neither is it Illegal Nor is It is impossible!!!
My Cousin brother using such an arrangement for nearly 1 year now...one of the BSNL Cell1 & Airtel Sims!......& pretty smoothly at that!

K

keves2002

@paul

For keeping two numbers , u can use the call forwarding facility , no need to buy any extra device, here in dubai i am using two numbers thru call forwarding , incoming will work fine in both numbers , but outgoing will b from one no only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom