TV Tuner for Windows Media Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajpreet123

Right off the assembly line
Hello all,
i just got a dell laptop with Windows Media Center Edition 2005 pre installed on it.
Please suggest a TV Tuner card thats compatible with Windows Media Center Edition 2005 to watch/record TV on my laptop.
Thanks.

eureca_eureca

In the zone
dude ...are u not using a pirated microsoft MCE ?

a thread has been discussed earlier ...search before posting ...just below this thread

shariq_pj

Broken In
Guys... Even I hav a HCL computer preloaded with Windows MCE... And the vendor did not supply any bundled TV tuner card with it... I hav a genuine OEM version of Windows MCE... I saw the previous thread too... So I don't think if a computer comes bundled with MCE it should necessarily have a TV Tuner Card along with it...

The vendor suplled the remote and infrared sensor with my system...

OP
R

rajpreet123

Right off the assembly line
OEM of Media Center Edition..... comes with or without TV Tuner on the machine....
Earlier TV Tuner used to come inbuilt with Media Center machine... but with Media Center Edition 2005, a MCE machine can be with or without TV Tuner.

shariq_pj

Broken In
OEM of Media Center Edition..... comes with or without TV Tuner on the machine....
Earlier TV Tuner used to come inbuilt with Media Center machine... but with Media Center Edition 2005, a MCE machine can be with or without TV Tuner.

Yeah... that's wat I was tryin to explain "Eureca Eureca"...

It's not really necessary to hav a TV tuner card that has MCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom