Tutorial--How to get Lime Wire Pro free forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

anurodhjindal

Broken In
Go To www.limewire.com click Get It Now then, Click Get PRO then, Click i will not use pro for copyright infringement then NEXT then, Click Already Got Pro in the top right hand side of the web page then, in the Your Email Adress enter the email none@none.com then it will give you a download link - download

Contribution by xgod.net

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
There is a another way to get limewire

Since you have to pay for Limewire Pro there is a very simple way you can get the newst build of Limewire Pro for everys single os by using this thing :
Go to google.com and just type this search
Code:
site:sales.limewire.com
and hit enter . Not all the links google provides are still valid but i must say that you will always find a lot of them working and every time you will ever need a new build just repeat the process .
Enjoy

redhat

Mad and Furious
I installed free limewire first from some CD. Then I downloaded and installed the PRO version by searching for it in Limewire free. As it is, this thread is not a Tutorial.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
redhat said:
I installed free limewire first from some CD. Then I downloaded and installed the PRO version by searching for it in Limewire free. As it is, this thread is not a Tutorial.
that is what most of the guys do .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom