TUTORIAL: Hide Menubar, Addressbar & Throbber in My Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Guys!
Many time we want to hide Menubar or addressbar or the little throbber in My computer, but we can't hide them coz there is no option to hide them except addressbar.
Hence in this tutorial, I'll tell u about various Registry codes, which can be used for:

Hiding Menubar
Hiding Addressbar
Hiding both Menubar & Addressbar
Hiding Throbber (Small Windows Flag)

*www.askvg.com/hide-menubar-addressbar-throbber-in-my-computer-in-windows-xp/

Last edited:
OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
thnx buddy! I hv many other such weapons with me. :D
And I'll keep posting them in future whenever I'll get time. ;)

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
GURU spread the magic like this!!
I am waiting for ur book in the feb issue of thinkdigit...........:p :p :p :p :p

Ya wat abt ur book.I used to post the tutorials present in this forum in my site(banned by google) and most of them were of urs.If u permit me i will have a e-book on "Tutorials by Vis(hal Gupta)ta".

1 question :- In registry we perform many tweaks by modifying the existing keys and adding new keys.But how do we come to know which new key or value will do what function.And how did u learned hex registry plz if u hav any links tell me.

Thanks in advance

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
^^ Buddy! I hv already compiled the book and waiting for the admin decision!
And regarding to ur site, I remember once u posted about it and I posted that u didnt mention my name and the direct link to the tut. and I think someone reported ur site and thats why it was BANNED by google bcoz of plagiarism.

Vishal Gupta said:
^^ Buddy! I hv already compiled the book and waiting for the admin decision!
And regarding to ur site, I remember once u posted about it and I posted that u didnt mention my name and the direct link to the tut. and I think someone reported ur site and thats why it was BANNED by google bcoz of plagiarism.
I dont understand i have the name of u in all the tutorials by u .In the subheading section i wrote author = Vishal Gupta .
What is plagiarism

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Vishal Gupta said:
^^ Buddy! I hv already compiled the book and waiting for the admin decision!.

wht!
Will i be able to see the book in the Feb issue............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom