Tutorial:Downloading videos from various sites like google,yoututbe and many more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tutorial number=8
Source = CHIP (January)

Hello frnds .Many of u including me r interested in downloading videos from sites such as youtube,google etc but these sites allow 1 to only watch the videos online.But If u dont want to watch them directly then u can download them.Here is a method for downloading them through the I.E :-

Internet explorer:- The sw for downloading videos in I.E pimp fish .Its not a free software but u can have its 30 days trial from www.pimpfish.com .Even after the expiry also u have some features like downloading 1 video at a time.

After installing the program restart I.E so that the effect can take place.U ll find a new toolbar with four buttons in the I.E .Click on the right arrow next to grab .Here u can choose only pictures or videos from the latest websites .

now go to website such as www.youtube.com , *video.google.com or u can also have a look on my first page (which i made before one year just for experimental purpose) www.geocities.com/siddharth_bhoot with embedded videos.On placing the toolbar with three icons appear on the upper window margin.Click on the left icon to call the 'Grab this movie' command .Save all ur files on ur harddisk .To decide the memory location for the pimpfish to save the downlaoded files simply click on the "control" in the toolbar and then on options .Enter the folder of ur choice in the downloading tab .

Plz repped me if this post helped u and plz do reply.

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
1.Dont get overexcited-It may land you in trouble:D
2.the message on the site THIS VIDEO HAS REACHED ITS ALLOWED VIEWING LIMIT

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
here is one more link which u can view again n again but cant download.

*message2.myvideowebstream.com/view/?id=JR7Z0A8AUP4G50397ZZW

more such links on this page:

*www.businessportal24.com/de/Werden_Sie_Video_Internet_Marketing_2455.html

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
^^i have already tried keepvid , it dont work with links like this *message2.myvideowebstream.com/view/?id=JR7Z0A8AUP4G50397ZZW
or any other links from this site.

Sridhar_Rao

In the zone
Hi guys, I reached here searching for software to save streaming video files. I can save flash files using flashcapture, but other movie files fail to save. I have firefox too, when I tried to view the same video file, it came up with a message that the required plugin was missing and offered to download the same from its website. Guess what, it said there are no plugins to download. How can I play streaming video on mozilla firefox. I got latest updates as well. Someone suggested to download a plugin (*addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2390/) from website, which I tried too. there was a comment that it had a trojan hidden it. I submitted the file to local as well as online scan but found no trojan in it. Anyway, since streaming wmv is not being played at all, the installed plugin is of no use. Any help?

Worse still, I figured out the the flashget too is no good at all. all it saves is a 24-50KB intro part only. the rest of the flash file is not saved at all. any suggestions?

And then on someone's suggestion, I got pimpfish installed. I did not serve any purpose, it not only did not detect streaming video but also caused my browser to hang and system to crash. I got rid of it now. Please suggest only the ones you guys have tried and tested.

Then I checked for Youtube grabber. The website seemed bugged and visiting the site gave me a feeling that I would have trouble, it too caused my browser to crash.

Keepvid is for saving flash files only, not other streaming video

Last edited:

uchiha.sasuke

Journeyman
simply use *www.keepvid.com for downloading videos frm youtube and various other sites.....it gives u directly download links....

aj27july

Journeyman
i download google videos via google video player. google video player is published by google itself. and its absolutely free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom