Turn A Celeb Into A Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Susu Ka Jal

Todau <edited> will teach you how to convert a pic into a statue.

Abusive Language - Edited

This is the way I do things. The amazing thing about Photoshop is that there are many different ways to achieve the same results. Let's get started

*img377.imageshack.us/img377/435/111200234947moss8ne.jpg
into

*img377.imageshack.us/img377/6161/111200235106stonemoss27fg.jpg

1) Fire Photoshop.
2)Import the pic u want.I chose Kate Moss'
*img377.imageshack.us/img377/8275/111200234947moss5wv.jpg
3)Turn it into Greyscale,.IMAGE>ADJUSTMENTS>DESATURATE
4)Import the stone pic .
[img=*img475.imageshack.us/img475/4338/rocky8bq.th.jpg]
5)Drag and drop the stone's pic over Kate's pic to make a new layer.
6)Select KAte's pic,using lasso's tool.

*img364.imageshack.us/img364/7585/untitled3uq.jpg
*img364.imageshack.us/img364/3232/untitled155kb.jpg
7)Activate the Layer Visiblity of Stone Layer and Select it too.
8)Go to Layer>Add Layer Masks>Revel Selection.
*img364.imageshack.us/img364/2328/untitled1157me.jpg
9)Select Bending Mode to Multiply,.
10)Turn opacity to 87%.But can modify it according to their own choice.
*img364.imageshack.us/img364/7375/untitled22ba.jpg
11) It looks good now, but statues don't have real eyes. First, draw another path around her left eye excluding the eyelashes, and save the path (we'll use this path later). Next, create a new layer, use the clone tool and select an area of the marble as your source and clone it around the eye. You'll want to pick an area similar to one already around the eye.To do the eye, command click the saved eye path which will make a selection. Next use the clone tool to clone an area of marble inside the selection.

12)To make the eye more three dimensional: With the eye still selected, create a new layer. Set the layer opacity to 65%. Using the gradient tool, set to black to transparent, drag the gradient tool from the top down about a third of the way. You do not want to drag it the entire length of the selection.With eye still selected keep using the gradient tool around the eye adding more shadow to it.To make the right eye, just duplicate the layers for the right eye, link them together, and flip them horizontally and place them over her right eye. There is some fine tuning which needs to be done to complete the eyes totally. I painted in black around parts of the eye, lowered the layer opacity and applied a gaussian blur; used the burn tool on parts of the eyes to make them different along with cloning out a small part of the left eye. You'll want to try different things to get the eye the way you want it.
*img364.imageshack.us/img364/1205/untitled39vc.jpg

12)To finish the piece, create a new level adjustment and move it to the top of the other layers. Load the selection of the desaturated Kate Moss layer mask. This will kept the levels adjustment from affecting the background pic (which isn't in yet). Working on the new levels adjustment layer, adjust the levels to add more depth to the pic
*img364.imageshack.us/img364/4058/untitled40uh.jpg

14)I found a pic of the Parthenon, dragged it onto the Kate Moss pic and placed it behind the desaturated layer of Kate. I then used the Hue, Saturation, and Lightness, click colorize, and changed it to green.Working again on the layer mask of the desaturated layer, i used a feathered brush, using black, and just so slightly went out the very outside edges of the statue to soften the appearance and remove any sharp, well defined areas.
*img364.imageshack.us/img364/4661/final6vk.jpg

Edited by Sourabh

desertwind

Cyborg Agent
nigga
n : (ethnic slur) offensive name for a Black person; "only a Black can call another Black a nigga" [syn: nigger, spade, coon, jigaboo, nigra]
n : (taboo, slang) a very offensive word for a black person
Thanks for the tut, but Offensive language reported...

chinmay

Journeyman
Sources :-

*www.worth1000.com/tutorial.asp?sid=161006&print=1
*www.cvs.k12.mi.us/kschroeder/PHOTOSHOPASSIGNMENTS/Photoshop%20Let's%20Rock.doc.

I really don't get why ppl do this cheap stuff

Not only he took credit of others work but also edited the lang which turned out to be abusive ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom